②③

June 30th, 2022

Blake was officially moved in now. His room was all set up and today was Last to Leave VC. Isaac asked Gwen if she wanted to be apart of it and she agreed. She didn't plan on staying long, because she had better things to do. Gwen sat down in her chair and waited for Isaac text saying she could join. She got the text and joined the VC. She started nodded with a cocky smile on her face.

"Yeah, that's right. I'm here" Everyone was shocked as Isaac told the rest of the guys, it was gonna be a mystery guest joining them.

"What the fuck? What are you doing here Gwen?" Blake said.

"You gonna last through this VC?" Nick asked. Gwen nodded.

"Yup, I'm gonna last longer then all of you" Gwen immediately regretted those words as all of the guys laughed. "So Isaac," Gwen started once everyone calmed down. "If I leave my seat do I lose?"

"No, just let me explain the rules for our newcomers" Isaac said. He started explaining the rules to everyone. There were bathroom breaks, a whole dare system, and lots of games they were gonna play. "Welcome to Last to Leave VC and we are now officially starting" Tanner pretended to fall asleep and everyone started saying he was out now. Gwen chuckled at all the guys trying to get each other out. The prize pool was $25,000 dollars so, it's understandable. "Alright, smile everyone. I wanna post a photo of the line up" Gwen smiled and held up a middle finger while everyone else smiled, holding thumbs up. Isaac posted the photo in general and Gwen saw Blake wasn't smiling whatsoever in the picture.

"Yumi, why didn't you smile?" Gwen asked.

"Cause I didn't want to" Blake said

"Blakie poo wanted to be so quirky and different" Gwen said in a girly voice. Everyone laughed and Blake had a straight face.

"Airport, jabort" Blake said and everyone started following after him, repeating it as well. Gwen chuckled and listened to the chaos of 'airport' ensue. Everyone talked a bit about random topics till Gwen had an idea.

"Alright," Gwen held up one finger on each hand up to her camera. "Who's going with me?" Grunk gasped and held up his fingers. Gwen hit one finger onto Grunk's right hand. They went back and forth till Gwen ended up winning chopsticks. Gwen then got a message on her phone and she looked at it

blakie poo
you aren't gonna last this VC
you are gonna be out very soon I bet

winnie
we'll see mister

Nick and Isaac pointed out how yellow Blake's room was and Gwen could see it now through discord. It was very yellow.

"It's not yellow dude!" Blake said as he tried to change the lighting in his room.

"It's not yellow!" Nick mocked Blake. Blake just dead panned into the camera and Gwen started laughing.

"You get so pissed over the littlest of things Yumi" Gwen said and everyone laughed. Blake just sighed and went on his phone. Larry posted a video into general and it was a clip from some persons stream. Gwen knew the clip exactly.

"Larry, why did you post that" Gwen sighed while chuckling.

"This guy got hit by a shotgun, but he just can't handle it" Tanner said. Blake kept trying to adjust his lighting. He closed the blinds and turned on his ring light.

"Yumi, you look just as bad. That did nothing" Gwen said. Blake scoffed and rolled his eyes. Isaac sent a message in general and it was a facetuned image of everyone. Blake was now smiling in the photo while everyone else was frowning. Isaac and Gwen laughed and so did everyone else.