🌸Oneshot: Twister

This one shot is based off of the fan art above, 100% credit to the artist ❤️❤️ beautiful art and now I get to write this

(They're not dating)

•••

Nicos's P.O.V:

"Jason why are you the one spinning the wheel?" Nico asks, rolling his eyes.

"Because I don't want to play," Jason says with a sigh, sitting down by the Twister mat.

"I don't want to play either." Nico points out.

"Whatever." Jason shrugs, fidgeting with the arrow on the wheel.

"Okay who wants to go first?" Leo asks, stepping into the room with a bag of Doritos.

"Oo let me!" Will yelps, jumping up from the couch.

"Why not," Leo shrugs, sitting next to Jason.

"Okay, Will. Right foot on red." Jason says after spinning the wheel.

The tall blond steps on a red dot and waits for further introductions.

"I'll go next," Percy says, standing up from the arm chair in the corner of the apartment.

Jason flicks the arrow on the wheel and waits.

"Left hand on blue." He says.

Percy sits down on the mat and slaps his hand on a blue dot dramatically.

"I'll go," Annabeth says eagerly.

"Right hand on red." Jason reads out.

Annabeth sits next to Percy and picks the dot beside his.

"Nico it's your turn." Leo says, gesturing to the mat.

"Do I have to?" Nico mumbles.

"Come on Nico, it'll be fun. What else would you want to be doing right now anyway?" Will says, smiling warmly at Nico.

Nico returns the smile and blushes. Will was right there was nothing else he'd want to do. The more he got to spend with Will and his friends the better. They made him happier.

"Okay, where do I go." Nico sighs.

Will shoots Nico a grin.

"Right hand on green." Jason says.

Nico picks the second green dot and sits next to it, waiting patiently for his next turn.

"Left foot on red, Will." Jason reads out.

Will stays standing in the same position, his feet both planted on two red dots.

"Right foot on red, Percy." Jason reads.

"Oh no..." Percy laughs, lying down and touching his foot to a red dot while keeping his hand on a blue.

"Annabeth, right hand on blue." Jason says.

Annabeth puts her hand next to Percy's on the same dot. Her arms awkwardly tangled.

"Nico, right foot on red," Jason reads.

Nico scrunches his brow and looks for an easy way to execute that. Red was all the way across the mat and he had to keep his hand on green. Hesitantly Nico goes into an arch and sets his foot on a red dot next to Will's foot and over Percy.

"This hurts," Nico laughs.

Percy was currently sprayed across the mat, Annabeth was lying with her arms crossed over one and other, Will was still awkwardly standing, and Nico was in a back arch.

"Okay Will, right hand on green." Jason says.

Will sits down and extends his hand to touch a green dot, he was now lying down next to Nico.

"Percy, right hand on blue." Jason directs.

Percy doesn't move much and just overlaps his hands next to Annabeth.

"Can I try to spin?" Leo asks, with a laugh.

"Sure," Jason shrugs, handing the wheel to the brown haired boy.

"Okay, Annabeth. Right foot on red." Leo reads.

Nico couldn't see much from his position except for the ceiling but he could guess Annabeth had moved.

"Left hand on green Nico." Jason reads.

Nico shuffles his hand and gets into a more solid bridge position.

"Dude that's impressive," Nico hears Leo laugh.

"I didn't know you could hold a bridge that long."

"Thanks, I used to love to do these when I was younger. I was a real show off." Nico laughs.

"I bet." Leo says.

"Hey!" Nico exclaims.

"Okay, Will. Left hand to green." Jason reads.

Nico sees Will out of the corner of his eye get up.

"Sorry Nico, I gotta put my hand over here." Will laughs, reaching his hand over Nico.

"It's all-" Nico starts, as Will leans over Nico.

"good..."

Will was now right over Nico, smiling shyly and awfully close. Nico could feel himself getting red.
Will smiles and then to Nico's surprise kisses him on the cheek.

Nico's body gives up and he lies back onto the mat, his face feeling like it might explode.

After the game...

"Nico! I need to talk to you." Nico hears a voice yell as he starts to exit Leo's apartment.

Nico turns to see Will standing a few steps away.

"I think I was too much. I'm sorry I kissed you, I shouldn't have." Will says, running a hand through his hair nervously.

"It's okay Will, it was fine. I didn't mind." Nico reassures, his face turning a dark shade of pink.

"Nico... I-" Will starts, stepping forward.

The taller boy cups Nico's face and leans close, so close Nico could smell Will's familiar scent of vanilla and maybe oats? The black haired boy looks up at Will and then gives in. Nico presses his lips to Will's and wraps his hand around Will's neck.

Quickly Will drops his bag and immediately accepts the kiss, clutching Nico's face.

•••

885 words, I hoped you enjoyed! Once again credit to the artist ❤️🙏