Owen and Claire's First (and only) Date

"Do I look nice with a tux or without a tux? Becca why won't you answer me!" Rebecca walked out of the kitchen and said "You look fine in whatever you wear." He looked happy, then there was a knock on the door. He started sweating a lot "Is it just me or is it getting really warm in here or what?" Rebecca looked up from doing a cat eye "hmm? Sorry I wasn't listening to you squeak like a baby hamster about being scared of going on a simple little date.

"I'll just go get the door." Rebecca them yelled "I hope you can learn how to not talk like a squeaky hamster by the time you get there." She yelled and he laughed. "Hi Claire!" He said in a happy tone before squeaking again. "Owen shut up and take Claire out to dinner!" Rebecca laughed. Claire looked confused for a moment, then laughed when she heard it, which was somehow a lot longer than Owen or Rebecca.

[The Date]
Claire and Owen were at the park, and several workers at the local cuisine yelled "HELLO RAPTOR MAN and Claire. They ended up eating at the Italian food place after about half an hour of searching.

"And then she came back with rips all over her clothes!" Owen said and they both laughed. When it was time to leave Claire expected Owen to get her cardigan and wrap it around her shoulders, but Owen didn't, causing her to have a bit of a tantrum. "OWEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME OUT OF MY SEAT!" She fumed.

The way to the car was apparently very stressful for Claire and Owen, for Claire it was Owen "not using proper manners" and for Owen it was her tantrums. He didn't help her into the car, in which angering her more. "You are infuriating Owen Grady!" Owen just looked at the road as he drove her to the bungalow. He got out of the car and ran to the house.

He opened the door and went to sit with Rebecca on the couch. She grinned like a cat "So how was your date?" She asked slyly, He growled "That beast of a woman was well... a beast!"

After two hours of watching Jurassic Park, a documentary, Owen took a sleeping Rebecca into her room before going into his own.

Sorry it's short, I promise that there will be longer chapters in the future. The reason I wrote this is I bet some of u want to know what happened on Owen and Claire's date that they said in the movie.