Welcome to Jurassic World

I don't own Jurassic World or the characters in it~
Rebecca's POV
Today was the day, I'd finally get an awesome job that still allows me to be near animals, well other than humans since humans are mammals.

Third Person POV
Rebecca walked into the new park but was quickly scooped up and brought to the lab where the dinosaurs were being made at. "You must come see four new raptors m'am, they're about to hatch." A younger looking guard said. She saw another person sitting in one of the two chairs there.

Rebecca shyly walked into the room where the four dinosaurs were going to hatch. The man sitting in a chair was in a navy blue tank top and grey jeans. His hair was messy and he had piercing green eyes. He must have heard the door close. Rebecca noticed a small navy pin on his shirt. She was drawn out of her thoughts when he said "Hi, my name is Owen, Owen Grady." She nodded her head before saying, very shyly "Hi, my name is Rebecca, Rebecca Black." The 20 year old was very shy for her age.

Owen's POV
A beautiful girl walked into the room to see the four baby raptors' birth. She was wearing a black laced dress with a bright pink belt that had a single fake diamond on the front. Her earrings were dinosaurs that looked like the Jurassic Park logo. Her bracelet was black with bright pink words that said "PINK". Her necklace had what looked like a golden chain and at the words it spelled out were Rebecca. Her long dark brown hair was in a ponytail tied up with black hair bands. Her hair also had a golden clip in it that was in the shape of velociraptor claw. Her shoes had a slight heel on them to make her match the height of 6"2. I could tell she was only wearing makeup to look more formal. The base of her eyeshadow was grey but there was also a bit of gold eyeshadow on top of that. Her eyeliner was a solid black and had a cat eye look to it. Her mascara was black with gold eye shadow in some places. the eye makeup helped make her eyes become bright green. In the end it made her look like a princess.
"Hi, my name is Owen, Owen Grady." She replies with a soft, airy voice "Hi my name is Rebecca, Rebecca Black."

I laugh but soon I stop because I hear a crack, Rebecca immediately runs over and says "Yay!"

Rebecca's POV
I am so excited about the new Raptor babies!!!!!!!

Third Person POV
The first raptor baby had blue stripes on her body so that led Owen and Rebecca to say "What should we name her?" Rebecca started "How about..." Both humans looked at each other and replied in sync "Blue!"

Rebecca named 2 of the raptors Echo and Charlie, leaving the last one to Owen. "How about Delta?" Rebecca nodded before saying "It's your choice Owen."
---------------------------------------------
Okay just to make things clear about what Rebecca works with and hello. Anyways, since the Indominus Rex isn't alive yet, she works with Owen and the Raptors.