Diagnosis Love~HiroxReader

Your outside the Lucky Cat Cafe about to enter since Hiro invited you over. "Hey Aunt Cass!"

"Hey [Y/N]! Hiro's up stairs waiting for you."

"Thanks!" you let your self upstairs to the Hamada brothers room. *knock knock* "Hiro its me i'm coming in!" you could hear loud voices on the other side of the door

"Tadashi please don't tell [Y/n]!!" Hiro begged him not noticing your presence.

"Tell me what?" you stood by the door and tilted your head in confusion. 'what were they talking about?'

"[Y/N]!!!!" Hiro yelled panicking "How long have you been there?!" Hiro continued freaking out while Tadashi laughed.

"Not long" you walked over to Hiro's bed than signaled them both to sit beside you. "What don't you want me to know Hiro?" they were both sitting next to you.

"N-Nothing!" he said with a pink face.

"Oh come on tell me!" you said while poking his flushed cheek. He shook his head in refusal. "Fine....Tadashi" you sang while turning to him.

"Sorry [Y/N]" he held up his hands "I can't say anything." he got up and headed towards the door, "Anyway I have to go help Aunt Cass, good luck Hiro." he winked and quickly left the room.

The two of you sat in silence until you broke it. "Hiro, are you okay?" Hiro was zoned out until you spoke, making him snap out of it and soon found your face inches from his. He started crawling away backward but you followed him until he was trapped between you and the bed frame. You cupped his face with both hands, putting your forehead on his. By this point, Hiro's face was completely red.

Once you determined he was hotter than normal you quickly sat back up taking your forehead and hands off his face. "Hiro! You're burning up!" e seemed to be in another trance but quickly snapped out of it. "I'll go get Baymax!"

"[Y-Y/N] I'm fine, you don't have to."

"Nonsense!" You turned on Baymax manually despite Hiro's cries.

"Hello, I am Baymax, your health care companion. How may I help you, [Y/N]?"

"Hiro's burning up, can you scan him please?"

"[Y/N] I'm okay rea-" Hiro tried to protest.

"Of course." Baymax waddled over to Hiro.

"Baymax don't you dare."

"Scan complete."

"Unbelievable."

"Diagnosis~Love"

You chocked on air. "*cough cough* what?! *cough* what do you mean love?!"

"You see-"

"Shut up Baymax!" Hiro attempted to shut him up and started climbing on him but he continued.

"When one's face becomes flushed it's because they're very hot and can cause one's face to become a shade of red. When an adolescent like Hiro is deeply embarrassed or anxious their face becomes very hot, much like when one is sick."

"So that means..." you asked.

"Hiro loves [Y/N]." Baymax answered. You stared at him in shock.

"Thank you Baymax...I'm satisfied with my care...." once Baymax went back to his charging station you went to Hiro who was under his blankets on his bed, from after he couldn't shut Baymax up."Hiro" you said softly while approaching his bed. You were going to comfort him through the blanket before he spoke.

"Go away [Y/N]." you were hurt by the words but kept calm when you heard the sadness in his voice.

"Wha-why?"

"It's obvious you don't feel the same, so please, just go" he mumbled through the blankets.

'He really does feel the same...' "That's not true Hiro! I love you too"

Hiro frantically threw the blankets off himself. "Really?!" he asked with a face full of happiness kneeling in front of you.

You giggled at his actions "Really."

"So....you wouldn't mind if I did this?" Hiro placed one hand beside you then started leaning in slowly. When his lips meet with yours it felt magical. The kiss was gentle and soft, you kissed back almost immediately.

"Go Hiro!!!" the two of you broke apart to find Tadashi sticking his head in the room with the door slightly open.

"Tadashi!" Hiro grabbed a pillow and chucked it at the door making him retreat. "Heh~" Hiro said awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

You rolled your eyes at him and quickly kissed him on the lips before running after Tadashi with a pouting Hiro following.