New owners

She keep callin', but I keep ignorin' itAin't no stoppin', I'm keepin' it, floorin' itMan these niggas can't stop me, I'm goin' inMan these niggas can't stop me, I'm goin' inEvery time the pack get gone I get another load (Another load)My main bit...

Ain't no stoppin', I'm keepin' it, floorin' it
Man these niggas can't stop me, I'm goin' in
Every time the pack get gone I get another load (Another load)
My main bitch tryna leave me 'lone
'Cause I fucked another hoe ('Nother hoe)
I'm like, "Baby, I know I'm wrong"
"But this just how life goes" (How life goes)
"And I know these niggas'd be happy if I let you go" (Oh, no, no)
Got me walkin' on a thin line, on my tippy toes (Tippy toes)
Man this shit crazy
Different city with some different hoes, here we go

"Are you done?" Hailey asked taking her hair out of the bun she had in for work.

"Is the song over?" Marlene asked and Hailey shook her head. "Then I'm not done."

"It's 8 o'clock at night and I just had a long shift at the hospital so give me a break with the singing," she grumbled leaning her head against the window.

"You complain too much." Marlene pulled into a parking spot in front of the bar she worked at. "Try not to get too drunk, I'm not cleaning up your vomit again."

"And you try not to go home with an old man." She heard Hailey say as she got out of the car.

"I'm 21 years old, I ain't going home with anyone older than 30." Hailey stopped to look at her and she realized what she said. "Unless it's you."

"Better." She rolled her eyes as we walked into the bar.

She went to the bar and Marlene went to the back to clock in before her shift working at the bar. "Hey Toni." She looked up and squealed.

"Welcome back!" She yelled in Marlene's ear

"Ow my ears and thank you. I'm not happy I have to wear this outfit." Marlene said undoing her overcoat.

"It was the new owners idea. They're trying to turn this place into a strip club." She said going back to her seat.

"Excuse me?"