March 28, 2024

The most American thing happened to me today. The was a fucking CODE RED  and it was scary for the first part of it. Okay, first of all I was actually getting ready to leave the school after the first dismissal bell rang, then as I was waiting for my art things to finish up so I could take them home, an announcement was made that there was a code red. There were only four students and one teacher in the classroom, so there wasn't as much panic, but the real panic happened when my girlfriend started to panic so much that we had to get her to quiet down, this was because we had no idea on why we had a code red.

Best case scenario: There was an argument between some adults in the school. Worst case scenario: There was a school shooting.

This situation wasn't necessarily the best case scenario, there was an argument that's for sure, and it was the reason we went on lock down, but the bad end of it was that it was two parents and they actually broke into a fight and broke our office door (it was made out of glass) and there was some blood on the ground.

Back to what I was saying. Some staff had come up to see if there was anyone in our room, we were all scared (even my precious and dear teacher) ((She's like 26, I'm guessing because she said she had a younger brother that was 25)) And my teacher had quietly went and opened the door, and there was some staff, that's when I started to cry because I thought I was going to die today. (I'm physically unhurt but that definitely mentally scarred me) One of the staff had come to console me, and we went downstairs (I was on the second floor). We were in front of the main office when we saw that the glass was broken and there was some blood, then my gf had another panic. We called our parents and they came to pick us up. Earlier my gf texted to check in on me, then I texted my friend about the situation and he said he thought it was funny since he was outside when it happened.