18

• Jordan's POV •

"I'm sorry, Miss, but unless you have evidence-"

"Evidence?" I screamed. "Two eye witnesses aren't enough?"

"Jordan, it's okay" Eden said, placing her hand on my arm.

"We will definitely report it. But if you didn't go to the hospital or anything to get solid proof, there's not much we can do" he said.

"I wasn't actually raped. He tried to. Jordan stopped him before anything more serious happened" Eden said calmly.

"I will file harassment charges and I will let you know of any further details" he said.

"Fuck you" I said.

"Jordan!" Eden said, looking me in the eyes. "It's okay"

"It's not okay, Eden! What kind of shit school is this? You were almost raped and they can't do anything about it? Fuck them" I was almost screaming.

"Sir, please calm down" the guy said. I held my middle finger up to him as I walked out of the building. Eden came running out behind me a few seconds later with some papers in her hand.

"I'm sorry, Eden, but that's bullshit" I said. She stood on her toes and placed a kiss on my mouth, shutting me up. All of the anger within me vanished.

"Thank you for sticking up for me. But seriously, it's okay. We won't ever have to see Logan again. We just need to pack our things" she said, handing me the papers. It was the paperwork we had to fill out to move out of the dorms. "He said we could leave tonight as long as we turn in those papers" she added. I kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand, leading us to class.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When we finished our classes for the day, we met up at the fountain in the middle of the campus. It was close to the dorms. Eden walked up to me, her backpack slapping against her back and a stack of papers in her hand. She looked adorable. I held up my stack of papers to.

"Gotta love the first day" I said. She placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Let's go get our stuff. So we can officially move out" she said. My smile probably took up my entire face. I wasn't going to screw this up again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I was actually kind of terrified for you" Peyton said to Eden as we walked into her room. Eden walked over to her and gave her a hug, explaining everything that has happened. "You can't move out! You're like the perfect roommate! You're not weird!" Peyton complained.

"I wanted to text you but I didn't have your number" Eden said. Peyton took her phone and entered it in.

"Well we don't have to worry about that anymore. Please tell me I can come hang out at your place sometime" she said. She looked over at me.

"Oh, yeah, of course. A friend of Eden's is a friend of mine" I answered. I could see Eden smile as she packed up the rest of her stuff.

"Maybe you can come over for dinner tomorrow night after class" Eden said.

"Can I?" She asked excitedly.

"Of course" I answered.

"You guys are like the best people I've met here" she said. Eden and I both laughed.

"Okay, everything is packed" Eden said, standing up. She had a few bags in her hands so I went and grabbed them from her.

"Such a gentlemen!" Peyton explained. I laughed as Eden kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm really going to miss rooming with you but don't worry! We'll hang out!" Eden told Peyton. She went over and hugged her before following me out of the room.

It was only a short walk to my room. I was hoping for everyone's sake that Logan wasn't in.

"I don't want to go in if Logan is here" Eden said, playing with her fingers. I set her bags down in the hall and gave her a small kiss.

"Wait here, I'll be done in a few seconds" I said. I walked into a thankfully empty room. None of my stuff was out of any of my bags so I just grabbed them and walked back towards the door. I did one final look to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything and then I closed the door behind me. I bent down to pick up Eden's bags but she picked them up before me.

"You're not carrying everything" she said with a smile. She had the prettiest smile.

"Fine, let's go move in" I said. Her smile grew wider as we walked down the hallway. We were leaving the building when Logan walked past us. I could feel my jaw clenching as I looked at him. He was walking carefully and he was wincing in pain. Good. His eyes met mine before he turned and walked another way. "I'm going to kill him" I said. Eden turned me towards her and her eyes made mine soften.

"Let's just go home" she said. Home. That's right. Eden and I have a home now.