sin0'

"at least I'm alive and i have hope for survive"

That's what are you think when you look around your cell and sit on white bed in corner of it.

After you found out that you have an incurable disease, you submitted yourself to the fatui so Dottore could find the cure of your disease.

Well... that's what you think or what you hoped.

As you laid down on the bed to rest, you could hear the other test subjects screaming in pain.

It was unbearable.

You went under the thin blanket and covered your ears to hear nothing, but it was no use

"What the...hell is happening here?!"

It was there that you realized that you probably made the biggest mistake of your life.

.
.
.

Days passed and everything went smoothly.
Light and healthy meals
Medicines after meals
And turning off the cell lights after nine o'clock at night.

You were sitting on your small bed in the cell and reading your favorite book when the cell door opened with a click and two agents appeared in black uniforms and fatui masks.

The blond man began to speak

"Y/n?"

"Yes"

You stand up and look at them.

"It's your monthly checkup. Do not resist and come with us"

You gulped and nod.

"O...ok"

You went to the doctor's lab with Agents. On the way, you tried to get information about "monthly checkup" by bringing up something for conversation, but it was of no use and the two men remained silent.

You finally reached a silver colored door and two men stood. The sight of you entering the room.

You step closer to the door and look around with hesitate.

"Go on."

When the agent warn you, you gulped and enter the room.

As you entered the lab, you felt cold on your spine, the smell of disinfectant mixed with a strange smell...a smell like blood.

You looked around and came across corpses on the ground that were covered in their own blood.

You definitely made the biggest mistake of your life.

"M....my... ARCHONS..."

You were in shock when the sound of two men arguing caught your attention.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OMEGA! I DO WHAT I FEEL TO DO AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME! "

"So I just give Prime a report about killing subjects for nothing To see if your reaction remains the same or not"

"YOU-!"

Going a little further, you saw two blue-haired men,
one of whom was covered in blood in a long white coat, a purple bow tie, and a mask that covered almost his entire face,
and the second man, who had a strange mask over his eyes and He was wearing a lab coat and seemed much calmer than the one he was discussing.

The man who called "omega" sighs.

"You are just wasting our resources"

"I'm not WASTING our resources...i check my creations strength!"

"With my test subj-"

Omega realized your presence and look at you, he sigh and waved his hand on bloody man.

"Get lost in your grave for now, I have more important work to do."

The other man sighs and walks past you.
You lowered your head in fear and closed your eyes When the door closed with a loud sound.

Silence reigned for a few moments and you trembled with fear.

"Why are you standing there? Go lie down on the table."

You stared at the man who was sterilizing his hands and nodded your head in agreement and laid down on the bed.

.
.
.