prime

You had probably been sleeping for several hours when you were forced to open your eyes by the sound of in your cell.

"Hnm?..."

You slowly open your eyes and yawn

"A...agh!..."

"And with all these documents, it's clear that x-101 was able to survive for more than a week under the same conditions as the rest of the test subjects."

You wake up completely and look at two man in your cell that have conversation about you, One of them was the same clone you saw yesterday.And the person next to him was probably the original Dottore ,You heard this information from their conversations.

"...."

Prime don't said anything and thinking, you can't see his eyes under his mask and you decide to look away.

"Afghhhhhh!!!...."

You screamed from embarrassment when you realised you still naked and both of them saw you like this.

"M...my ARCHONS!..."

You quickly wrapped blanket on your body and stand up*

"B...both OF YOU!... IT'S TRUE THAT I'M A TEST SUBJECT BUT AT LEAST YOU CAN UNLOCK THE DOOR LOUDLY TO WAKE ME UP!"

prime sighed and talk with omega, obviously ignoring you.

"Prepare her and bring her to the laboratory, I will take care of x-101 myself from now on."

Omega noded.

"Yes prime."

"...."

You just look at both of them confused.After a few seconds, Prime left the cell.

You look at omega.

"Doctor... what happened...?"

"As I expected"

You tilted your head in confused way, omega continue:

"It's like your body was able to resist the disease and you survived more than other patients.

That's why from now on, Prime is personally take care of you."

He looks at you and sighs

"Go and wash yourself before getting on primes lab."

Omega also left the cell and two agents were standing in front of the door that you see them yesterday, you knew why they were there, you went to the door and hold it.

"Give me a few minutes to prepare."

"hurry up"

You nod and closed the cell door.

"Ah..."

You sit down and lean on the door cell.

You closed your eyes and tried to calm yourself down.

*He was the original dottore, so he heals you, didn't he?*

You didn't know how long you were probably alive, and that's why they scare you more.

.
.
.

After taking a cold shower and changing your bloody clothes, you stood in front of the prime laboratory door, the file that Omega had given to the agent was in your hand.

"...."

You gulped and open the door.

Contrary to your imagination, the laboratory was quieter and cleaner than the Omega laboratory.

Maybe this is not always the case at Omega Lab.

"H...hello?..."

"Here."

You took the sound source and reached the desk, Prime was reading some documents and he didn't look good, he was probably reading Omega's report about yesterday.

"H...hi...my name is y/..."

You pause.

"I mean... x-101"

You put the documents in your hand on the table.

"From now on you stayed on my lab, 101"

"Heh?..."

Prime didn't even look at you while talking and he was reading the reports.

"You are a special subject that I should pay attention to. So be quiet and stay in a corner"

He tilted his head, it's obvious he stared at you even with his scary mask.

"Of course, do it if you want to survive , I won't tolerate noisy test subjects, do you understand?"

You gulped.

"Y...yes sir"

A few minutes later, you started to arrange your things in the corner of the lab.

you didn't have many things.

Two books, a blanket and a pillow.

At the same time, Prime was sitting and checking your documents.

"y/n...huh?"

Because you were far away from him, you could not recognize his words and his smile at your name.

.
.
.