.08 SET

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟯𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
{𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮}
∞︎︎๛ᰔ♪

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟯𝗧𝗛, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰{𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮}∞︎︎๛ᰔ♪

𝗖𝗛𝗟𝗢𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 sitting in bed listening to taylor and reading. her friends were out in LA, chloe chose to stay in, she loves her alone time. she heard her ringtone, it was a sound from an old video of all of her friends. she smiled at the sound then picked up the phone to see who was calling, it showed "noony 🌙".

she sat up and took a deep breath and answered it. "heya!" she said joyfully, "hey chlo, wanna come to set?" brady said across the phone. little did she know he was sitting in his trailer with his leg bouncing hoping she would say yes. "sure! be there in 20!" she said as she popped out of bed. "great! see you soon" he said before swiftly hanging up.

she walked into the bathroom and straightened her hair and did some basic makeup and put on a cute outfit and her sunglasses. she grabbed her purse and put her lipgloss, keys, phone and digital camera and walked out.

 she grabbed her purse and put her lipgloss, keys, phone and digital camera and walked out

(this is the outfit)

she hopped in her little volkswagen bug and drove to set. she pulled up and walked over to bradys trailer and knocked and he almost immediately opened the door. "hi chlo!" he said as he pulled her into a hug as she hugged back. "hey noony!" she said as she swayed them back and forth. he let her in and she threw her purse on the vanity and sat down in the chair to touch up her hair. brady smiled and pushed her playfully "i didnt know you owned the place!" he said before she rolled her eyes jokingly. he turns the chair around and gives her a look a points to the other chair and she scoffs and luggs over to the chair.

they walked to hair and makeup laughing half to death at eachothers jokes. they walked in and chloe sat next to brady as his hair stylist curled his hair like wyatts. the stylist and chloe were friends from the other day she was on set so they were talking up a storm and when she finished bradys hair they hugged and left the trailer. "you look goofy with curly hair" she says and nudges him with her shoulder. he was taller than her by a bit, she is 5'3 and he is 5'10. "you do too" he replied. "oh wowww" she said rolling her eyes as they walked into the set. chloe immediately saw emma and ran up to her and they hugged.