Maxwell x Fem reader

You are a puppet.....and you couldn't change that...emotionless unless forced to show fake and confusing emotion for people to laugh and smile at. You don't like it. But there's nothing you can do about it because H̸̵̡̥̪̼̀̀͗̂ͮ̎͌͛͝͡ͅͅė̵̵̡̘̠̖̥̤̣̤͎͇͍̗̫ͩ͊̄͊ͭ̾̑̑ͦ̃̓̔_̛̩̱͈̱͇̮̠̫ͮ̎ͬ̄ͯ̿̑'͙_̜̖͈̳́ͥ̑͋̃̌̚ͅs̷̨͖͓̺͔̗̗͎̩ͤ̅ͭͩ̕͘͜͡ a̘̥̦̦̹̫̲̻̒̈́̍̎̀̊͆ͩͬͪ͑̇͘ͅl̶̸̸̫̯̞̜̘̗͚̫̓ͩ́͌͆͂̋̑́̕w̷̷͕̳̞̝̬̭̮̩̘̺̻̦̼̙̰̬͚ͨ̾̾̈́̂̉́̿̋ͬ̎̀̈̚̚̕͢͜͡͝͡ȃ̘̼͋̔̓̒̿ͮỳ̷̘͓͙͚̋͟͟ś̴̨ͯ̓ͨͤ͝ w̶̴̻̩̭͖̘̫̠̝̲̗͖̖̰͒̈́́͒̃ͦ̿̄ͯ̅̊̆ͯͮͭ͠ͅa̸̐_̷̖̝̦̺̳̗̙̱͇̞̪̃ͮͬ̇̄͆͌̕͢͢͠ͅẗ̠̠̳̤̖͇̗͙͓̱̘́͒̌̓͗̈ͥ̃̋́̃ͦ̕͘͟͝͝͝͠ć̠̗̱ͫ̽ͧ͑ͅh̪͂ͣͧ͡i̬̤̱̪͕̇͒ͧṋ̷̲̖̳͎͎̭̖̲̈́ͮͬ́͒̍̈̆̀̇̓ͮͮ̈́̍ͪ̆̉͊̆̂͘͘͟͝͞͝g̼̪.̧́ͫ̍̚_̨̰̬͖̟̆͐̂ͫ̒̓ͥ̈͡_̷̡̪̬̝̬͙͉̈̑̍͋̍̚.̶̡͔̮͈̠͍͎̼̝̫̘͚̫͓̤̦̀ͩ̈́ͭ̿̄ͮ͊́̚͟͝͞͝.̶̜̝͕̫̜̼͕̻̖̮͙̬̹̖ͦͪ͂ͩ̌̏ͥ̀̽͗̑͌͡͠ your a puppet and nothing will EVER change that. Stuck in a felt body, you felt...soft, inhumane, confused. Can anyone who feels the same pain as you speak up to let you know you are not alone... please....

ⱧɆ'₴ ฿₳₵₭...

ł ĐØ₦'₮ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₥Ʉ₵Ⱨ ₮ł₥Ɇ ฿Ʉ₮ ɎØ-

ⱧɆⱠⱠØ?-

Can you hear me? I heard some noise in here. Hello- Y/N?.....Y/N!

And there he stood, smiling like every thing was fine, looking at you with his famous smile....

Maxwell the Magician.

You opened your eyes to Maxwell's ecstatic and brighten smile. "H-huh?" You rose from the wall you were laying on. You've been sitting here for a while. "There you are! Me and few other friends were looking for you!" He said picking you up and putting you back on your feet. "We were so worried about you" Oh, yeah
This place.. Maxwell's Magical Funhouse. Where people get to "See the magic!" Along with other things. No matter how much or how long you closed your eyes and dreamed, you could never escape this reality. "Gosh, Y/N are you feeling ok? Maxwell asked smiling. You wanted to tell him how you actually felt but something was some(thing) was stopping you. "Ok? No I'm not ok.....I'm feeling amazing!" You said with a spark of energy out of nowhere, lies. Maxwell smiles even more at your response and lead you out of your hiding spot. "That's fantastic! Ready to see the magic again?" He said referring to his next magical (literary) show. "Always."

W.i.p  (not done with this one just want to see how y'all are liking it so far. <3)