Maxwell x Fem! Reader 1/???

Welcome to Maxwell's Magical Funhouse, beautiful~ Enjoy the show! <3

A bright light flashed on you; it was a spotlight as you stood on Maxwell's stage performing a song to hype up the audience for Maxwell's Magic show he put on everything day. It was everyday thing that you would never get bored nor tired of...........Because you physically can't......Anyways, from what you know you were created as a hype girl for every puppet and humans, but mostly puppets and children. When you arrived, the other puppets immediately adored you. But there was one that really stood up above the rest, it was Maxwell. The one you were paired up with. You didn't know this, but he actually really enjoyed when you would get the crowd ready for him with energy, it made him have so much confidence in himself and what he does. Even if some people thought magic was a bit boring sometimes, you would always change their mind with a creative trick up your sleeve to bring Maxwell onto stage to get the crowd cheering their hearts out whether it would be smoke bombing yourself and quickly switching with Maxwell, or having the audience continue a chant you started to bring Maxwell out. Didn't matter how you hyped something or someone up it would always be something new and creative. But in this particular day you just couldn't come up with anything which was a shocker. You sat on a bar stool next to Maddie who was currently munching on nachos (How??? I Dunno, she just is) listening to you ramble on about how you're losing your creativity.

(W.I.P) sorry i haven't been updating. School is stressing me out :(