02.

after that live and kehlani's talk with nelson the other night, she thought he was a cool guy. she wanted to get close with him. she picked up her phone and called her friend jenae or jenna.

"jenae, you know that nigga nelson i was on live w last night?" she asked half asleep "duh, everyone is making edits of yall, and also did you know nelson like you? like hella." she told lani, doing her hair. lani was stressing out, she didn't want to hurt this sweet boys feelings if she said she just wanted to stay friends. "ok so what i can tell him is that we can warm up and then we can get together?" lani asked getting up to do her hair and makeup. "yeah, that sounds fair." jenna told her "ok but boo, i gotta go so if you need anything text me. i'm getting ready to see noah." she told her, noah was her boyfriend, jenna was older than lani. "ok bye bye, love you." lani said kissing her camera. "love you too." and then they hung up.

TIME SKIP

nel 🤷🏽‍♀️
KEHLAAAAA
KEHLA
KEHLANI
MRS. SCIENTIST

mrs. scientist 👩‍🔬
NELLYYYYYY
NELLY
NELSON
MR. PRODIGY
WHAT

nel 🤷🏽‍♀️
WANNA COME OVER ???

mrs. scientist 👩‍🔬
YES IM OTW NOW

nel 🤷🏽‍♀️
OK BETT

kehlani told her mom where she was getting ready to go and her mama said ok. kehlani had just gotten her liscence, so she did drive there herself. in 10 minutes she arrived at nelson's house and knocked at the door. his little brother niles opened it and let her in. "thanks" she said smiling and waving at him. she knew where to go so she just sat on nelson's couch in his room and got her phone out and opened tiktok. when she opened it, the first video she saw was an edit of her laughing at something nelson said on the live last night. she was so embarrassed because of the amount of edits people can make in just 24 hours. nelson then walked in the room and grreted her.

"my room lowket dirty so ignore that, you can also sit on the bed if you want." he said patting the bed. she got up and sat down on the bed. "what movie you wanna watch?" nelson asked her with his pretty blue eyes. "whatevers fine, i might fall asleep anyways." she said lsying down, "ok, imma just put something on, sleep well" he said putting on family switch. in 15 minutes, kehlani fell asleep on nelson's shoulder and he put a blanket over her and put her bonnet on ( YALL FEEL MEEEE ??? ) and then nelson went to sleep too and they both slept peacefully

i got lazy at the end js bc im ready to take a fucking nap