04.

today, kehlani had a volleyball game for her aau team. didn't know she was on an aau team? well she is, and she's the star player, aka the prodigy of volleyball. pertaining to the fact her nickname is kehlani the prodigy.

TIME SKIP, KEHLANI'S POV

kehlani got in the car and her mom drove her to where the game was being held. kehlani's mom was a working woman, 24 hours a day. but she always found to at least drop her off at her games. her mom always had nelson or cam record for her. soon, kehlani saw nelson and RWE walk in and she ran and jumped on cam. cam was like her cousin. she knew cam before eveyone else because he's been apart of aau before everyone, but she rarely ever saw him because of how much he was working on the team and seperate practice dates, though she was considering being the only girl on RWE. cam always welcomed her if she wanted to join. and her mom fully supported if she wanted too.

but besides that her game was about to start and she ran onto the court and got in position, and then the coach yelled, "serve!" which one of kehlani's teammates served and kehlani bent over and hit the ball.

NELSON'S POV

i saw kehlani bend over and bite her lip. and it was so attractive. i just grinned and kept looking at her, but cam noticed i was grinning a little too hard. "yo nelson, do you like lani or sum? fuck is you grinning for?" cam said looking at me, "huh? oh, yeah kehla's pretty" i said looking at him back. "kehla? she doesn't let anyone call her kehla. not even me" cam said looking at me confused, "oh well she let me so ion know." i said shrugging "i can set yall up, or tell you what to say. cause lani is hard to get" cam said paying attention to the game. "really? ok tell me" i said enthusiastically, "ok so first you need to..."

KEHLANI'S POV

the score board said, '26-7' and my team was winning, when i did my last hit, it was worth 5 more points. so i made sure i got it, and i did. everyone started cheering my name and i felt myself smile, looking in the crowd for nelson, he wasn't in the crowd but he was running up towards me. when nelson got to me, he picked me up and spun me. i saw fans taking pictures and videos, i knew they were gonna make edits of the encounter. "kehla you did so good!" nelson said intertwining our pinkies. "thanks nelly, you know i had to show out." i said looking up to see him making eye contact with me. "so i was won-" nelson started, but i remembered me and nelson had an interview. "finish that thought in a sec."

me and nelson walked outside with the interviewer and he pulled out a mic and his phone. "so, who am i here with today?" he said putting the mouth in front of me and i grabbed the tip of the mic and said, "kehlani jackson" i said, letting go of the mic. "and?" he said to nelson, "nelson neumann" he said looking at me. "so i have some questions from YOUR fans" the interviewer said. "square biz" i said crossing my arms. "what she said" nelson said parting his legs and standing. "ok first one says 'when did you guys meet?'" the interviewer said and nelson grabbed the mic and said, "on tiktok live" and gave the mic back. "do you guys like anyone?" the interviewer asked "yeah" i said, nelson said 'same' i wanted to know who the hell she was. "who is it?" he asked "no comment" i said looking away. "well, thats all we got for now, thanks for yall time" the interviewer said and left.

NELSON'S POV

i finally had a chance to ask kehla out. cam told me to ask her out to go to the movies. he said a scary movie so that's what i decided on. "hey kehla?" i asked looking at the floor. "yeah nelly?" i loved when she called me nelly. "so i was wondering, if we could go out on a date?" i asked nervous. she went silent with her jaw dropped. "kehl-" i got cut off by her hugging me. "so is that a-" "yes. nelson, that's a yes." she said with her arms around my neck, i put my arms around her waist and the hug lasted.

KEHLANI'S POV

i can't believe nelson actually asked me out. i mean, i knew he somewhat fucked with me. but i never thought we would go out. "so when?" i asked him, letting go of him. "tommorow at 6?" he asked. "it's a date, i said as we walked back inside the gym. "i'll be back." nelson said running towards RWE. i ran up to my teammates and told them all of my business. they all got cheery happy and started giving me hugs.

TIME SKIP, NEUMANN RESIDENCE

kehlani and nelson walked inside the house and went upstairs to nelson's room. kehlani let her mom know she was spending the night again. and her mom let her. "kehla, do you have more clothes?" kehla nodded her head no. nelson got up, dug in his drawers and got a shirt and some shorts out. "here, you can wear that." nelson said handing it to her. "thanks nelly." and she walked away to go take a shower. in like 25 minutes kehlani got out the shower. "shower good?" nelson asked her turning his head. "always." she walked over and sat on the bed. "movie?" nelson asked her, picking up the remote. "yeah, it doesn't matter which one." kehlani said putting her phone on the charger. "ok, wanna watch the notebook?" kehlani flashed a toothy smile. he remembered her favorite movie from when they went live together. "yeah, that's my favorite." kehlani told him. "i know, i remember." nelson said turning the movie on.

KEHLANI'S POV

i felt myself get tired so i put my head on nelson's shoulder. i felt nelson put his hand on my thigh and i felt immediate butterflies, nelson started to move his thumb and that made me even more sleepy. so in like 5 minutes i fell asleep.

NELSON'S POV

kehlani fell asleep on my shoulder while i was rubbing her thigh with my thumb. she slept so pretty. and she was so pretty. i wanted to kiss her, but i knew i couldn't. it was too early so i just pulled her in closer and fell asleep.

NEHLANI ENDGAME OR WHAT ?????