part 3

Meanwhile jk pov

Jk came inside his office room and sat down on his seat while rubbing his forehead. Yn's every words about her life roaming in his mind time to time. He then open his eyes and pick his phone, call Jackson. After some few seconds Jackson came into room and bowed his head down towards him .

Jackson - " Ok boss you call me - -
cutting his words ..

Jk - " I told you to gather such information about yn and her daughter. What about that?? "

Jackson - " Yes boss i already get the information about them. I was about to co- -

Jk - " Cut the crap and what her husband name is?? "

Jackson - " Mr choi leaner "
and he is the secr- -

Jk - " He is the secretary of Park industries . "

Jackson - " Yess boss but how do- -

Jk - " I want him and yn' s mother in law in my basement. Just in 2 hours i want.  No need any explain . I just want them at any cost. Understand!! "

Jackson - " Yess boss and i am leaving now ."  And bowing towards him .

Jk pull out his phone and was about to do something but a sweet little voice interrupted him.he look at the person
And saw ayesa standing at the door with looking down when holding something .

A smile came into his face 
And he stand from his seat and call her to came near him . She came to him with looking  down nervously. Jk confused and then see that she is holding a vase. Jk cup her cheek. And make her look at him. He saw her eyes filled with tears . he furrowed his eyebrows and

Jk - " Baby!! What happened ?? Why are you crying baby??
Ayesa - " Before that tell me uncle you are not gonna beat me right ?? "

Jk kiss her forehead and smile genuinely

Jk - " no....no baby .....never ..... Now tell me what happened ?? "

Ayesa - " Actually uncle I broke this  vase"  and saying that she closed her eyes tightly and waiting for a slap but unexpectedly jk started laughing  . She slowly open her eyes and become shocked at him after seeing him laughing loudly .

( it is not her fault though because this situation is new for her. also his sweet  behavior towards her is new ) she pout angrily and asked

Ayesa - " Why are you laughing?? "

Jk- " Oh oh ho sorry for laughing baby. But why are you crying for it?? It is just vase. I didn't buy it to last in lifetime. Also you can broke someone's bones
baby . No one will scold you . understand!!!! Now leve this give me a hug firstly firstly." 
* With laughing and smiling widely *and ayesa become happy so much hearing his words. She smile jumped on jk hugging him tightly. Jk smile widely and also hug her too. While catching her tiny body in his arms and she started giggling. Also jk. 

Guards pov :

Giggling sounds are heard all over the rooms which makes his guards confused. Because as well they saw their boss giggling and laughing with a little girl. Also they even see smile on his face.
Ayesa - " Thank you appa.. "

Jk eyes widen hearing her. He didn't expect her calling him appa in all of a sudden. So he pull out from the hug. And then look at her. Ayesa saw he is not smiling anymore . Become nervous .

Ayesa - " Sorry but i really want to call you appa. " * With hopefully eyes*
"I always saw in movies that their appa always  save them. And also you save us so....."
Jk - " You really want to call ?? "