Chapter 30: A Little Reverie

Song Credits: Illenium - Reverie (feat. Dana Salah)

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"I'll be there to clear the way. You know my love can hold you down. It'll only get better, only get better..."

___________________________

Waking up that morning, I feel fluttery when I look over at my sleeping girlfriend. Her red lips were smiling as she holds me close.

I yawn as I sit up, rubbing my tired eyes. Memories of yesterday were in my head, and I flush thinking of Sama claiming me in such a romantic place.

My stomach growls as Toru wakes up as well. Her red eyes look at me. Her arm brings me closer to her as she kisses my head repeatedly.

"Saaaama! I'm hungry. Please let me go." She hums, "And I'm hungry for you~" My eyes widen, then look away in bashfulness. I mumble, "You're flustering me dear..."

Her laugh makes me shiver. "That's the whole point Butterfly. I love seeing you flushed red all over." Her tongue then licks my collarbone, making me squeak.

I pant, laying against her body. "Mmm, you are my mate after all, so why can't I love on you for a bit?" Incoherent words leave my mouth.

Bringing my face close, we kiss deeply. "Hhm!" Her greedy hands grab my hips as we kiss. Whimpering, she lets go, smirking at my weakness. Then my stomach growls again.

"I'll make you food dear. Don't want you to go hungry~" I clutch to her arm, occasionally nuzzling it as we make it to the kitchen. I sit down at the table, watching her move swiftly.

She hums again, making me look in love with her. I sigh happily. She really was my beloved. Nobody could ever match her greatness.

Placing a plate in front of me, she sits down, slowly moving me to her lap. I accept it as she makes her tea. This looked delicious. Eating away I speak up, "Marry me." She chuckles.

"Is that all that it takes to get a proposal?" Nodding, I moan from how good it tasted too. Her eyes glow as I look up backwards, and she places a kiss on my cheek, near my mouth.

The woman was teasing me right now. I snuggle into her dress after I finish my food. Her claws were running through my hair, making my eyes close in relaxation.

Then knocking on the front door made her stop. She sighs. "Who is it now?" I get up from her lap, making the poor witch look sad. "I'm coming!"

Opening it I see a panting Yasu. "Uhm, you good?" He nods, waving a hand. "Yup, definitely did not run from my cousin today." I make a face. One that said what the actual fuck?

I look outside. "Are they with you?" He shakes his head. "Said she was too busy. She chased me down though for 'stealing her food.' I say it was worth it..." Nodding, "Cool. Why're you here?"

He looks directly at Sama. He then says to me, "To see if she has needed help with yesterday." I look shocked. "Y-you helped with that? But I thought you two hate each other?"

She sighs, coming over to me. She then has her head on mine. Hugging my waist, "Well, I needed ideas on how to help you get over... Things. And he decided to help for your sake." 

I hum, and answer, "Thanks guys. However I've gotten over it, for now, and it was just a lot for my mind to comprehend." My friend looks away for a bit.

Then he asks, "Did it have anything to do with the spider?" Kintoru sighs. "She said that she had nightmares of my spider form dying. She was... Afraid to leave me to say the least..."

Yasu winces. "Sorry, for you seeing her die. I... I was just pissed that I lost my family to her, and then you wouldn't have even met each other then."

My eyes water. "I know..."

Then he gets a call, making us cough at the time. "Hey, sorry for earlier. Uh huh, oh wait, you're visiting us again? Well, I'm kinda at a friend's. Nooo, she's taken." I blush and he rolls his eyes.

Saying bye he hangs up. Then apologizes, "Sorry, my cousin wants for me to find someone and not be single all the time..."

I laugh. "Well tell her that she must know that I'm a very happy woman with my partner." At that Sama hugs me, and I lean back, just happy to have her.

He speaks again. "Well at least she won't be cursing anyone from now on..." Her red eyes roll. "Don't worry, I'm done with that."

Curious I ask, "About your cousin, is she by any chance going to show up and find you? I'm just wanted to know is all." Yasu sighs, texting. "You have no idea..." 

On that cue he gets a call again. He answers it, saying that he was going to leave now. I wave bye as my friend leaves, making Sama let go of me.

"Butterfly?" I tilt my head, letting her hold my face in a clawed hand. Gently she leans down, and kisses me on the mouth. My eyes flutter close as she does.

My hands hold her sides as we kiss. Carefully she takes me to the couch, and we continue our makeout. My hips roll when she bites my lip. 

She holds my hands together as she turns us. I pant as she plants kisses all over my neck. "Mhm?" Her beautiful eyes look hungry. "Now's my turn to have breakfast-" 

___________________________

Her nail went far inside of me, and I squirm when she pumps it faster. Liquids spill outside, and she licks with her elongated black tongue.

Kintoru looks up at me, making eye contact with me. My face was currently flushed. One certain lick makes my back arch upwards.

"Mmmm, more please.." I can barely get out. I reached for her, and manage to squeeze her breast, making the witch groan out. "Sama?" She smiles through the pleasure.

"Yes my darling?" I whimper as I speak, "Fuck me until I can't walk please?" Her red eyes widen, then look  devious. "Alright my human~" 

I writhe as soon as she enters three claws, the sharpness of them making my hole ache deliciously. Her lipstick stains my skin from her kissing.

Bitemarks were all over my neck and one was on my shoulder. My eyes shine as she continues moving them. 

She then grins with her fangs. "You're such a good human. My human..."