26. THE SANGEET NIGHT

Target- 60+comments. Nobody will spam emojis🙂.

 Nobody will spam emojis🙂

Her outfit-

His outfit-

His outfit-

Before sangeet ceremony-

On reaching the venue, she saw a big stage decorated beautifully and exactly in front of the stage they arranged the seat for both of them.

Viaansh held her hand ......only they both were present there as everyone left from there for their grand entry...

Chale Mrs.Rajvansh ... viaansh said.

Abhi Mrs.Rajvansh bane nai hai hum...shreya said mischievously.

[I haven't became Mrs.Rajvansh yet]

"Humare liye toh Kab ki ban chuki hai".. he said and blood rushed to her cheeks ...she bit her lips and turned towards him...
(You have already became Mrs.rathore for me.)

he had a smirk on his face and she wanted to remove that...

Both had a grand entry with fire works,party poppers, heart shape balloons...and kesariya music on the back ground.

They got settled on the seat placed in front of the stage and all the relatives and guests congratulated and met them.

Soon the performances got started.

Firstly her parents and taiji , tauji came to gave the performance and they danced on

O Ri Chiraiya
Nanhi si chidiya
Angnaa mein phir aaja re

In background, the pictures of hers from her birth to now was playing which made her very emotional.

Viaansh kissed her forehead to calm her down and she went towards her parents to hug them.

Rakshit and diya's performance

Shaahi joda pehan ke
Aayi jo ban thann ke
Wahi toh meri Sweetheart hai
Sharmaaye si bagal mein
Jo baithi hai dulhan ke
Wahi toh meri Sweetheart hai