Part- 11

AT MUMBAI'S LUX HOTEL-
EVENING 5:30PM:

Time passed and it's now evening time. Jungkook, was in Mumbai on a secret trip. Hidden away in a luxurious hotel, he wasn't there for sightseeing, but for something far crazier - getting married. He only want to get the access code of a overseas bank account in India where billions of money were stuck because of his grandfather and the rules and condition to get that money was to get married to an Indian girl.

His target? Not some Bollywood A-lister, but his new PA, Y/N. She was sweet, hardworking, and kind hearted girl. Now jungkook had decided that he'll marry her at any cost for Misha her first love, Because she wanted him to marry her, just for her benifits. What benifits she'll get after him marrying to y/n ? will know it in upcoming parts.

That's why to pull off this plan, Misha Enter jungkook, she was ex-PA and Y/N's close friend baby's best friend. Misha, aware of Y/N's financial struggles, had a soft spot for her also and There was something that forced her to do all this. When Misha hatched this wild scheme, promising that she'll help Y/N financially by giving her post to Y/n  but today she realised that she never gonna ready for this temporary marriage contract (purely for business purposes, of course!), Jungkook hesitantly agreed.

The plan was simple: lure Y/N to a "snacks date" at Jungkook's hotel room under the pretense of discussing upcoming work projects. Misha, the master manipulator, enthusiastically invited Y/N, gushing about the delicious treats Jungkook supposedly had waiting.

Y/N, ever the dedicated employee, readily agreed. "Sure, Misha! Sounds like a fun way to brainstorm some new ideas," she chirped, oblivious to the real agenda.

Little did she know, the "snacks" were merely a distraction. As she entered Jungkook's opulent hotel room, her eyes widened in surprise. There he was, the K-Pop idol she fangirled over in secret, looking even more handsome in person.

Jungkook, ever the charmer, greeted her with his signature bunny smile. "Y/N !!! Thanks for coming on such short notice."

Y/N stammered, bowing slightly. "Oh, Mr. Jk, it's no trouble at all! Misha mentioned some delicious snacks..." she trailed off, her cheeks flushing a light pink. While remembering about afternoon incident.

After some awkward small talk and a plate of (admittedly delicious) Vada pav, pav bhaji and etc, Misha who was bit nervous, she was sitting next to Y/n trying to hint him to see her sent message on his phone but he ignored as y/n was sitting in front of him.

"So, Y/N," he began, fidgeting with a designer pen. "There's actually something I wanted to discuss besides work."

Y/N's eyes widened further. "Work? But Misha said—"

"Ughh !!! This is spicy...!!! Y/n give me glass of water...!!!" Suddenly his mouth hit with spice which was inside of pav bhaji.

Misha, changed the topic purposely and when Y/n was passing the glass of water to JK then Misha pushed Y/n, due to which all the water fell on the top of Y/n and the glass hit Misha's feet. She screamed "aghh oh god...sorry y/n" than jk immediately went near to Misha and started checking her feet. "Oh god misha...This has become so dark… Have you lost— Y/N… How did you even think of hurting Misha… Yes… How dare you…" Y/n startled after hearing it all. She was about to cry "I'm sorry Misha, I didn't did it, purposely...I'm going to change—" than she went to her room with teary eyes.