#1

Pink batman jumped over the edge of a tall building to another one, running across before stopping in her tracks as she felt something vibrating in her pockets.

She quickly pulled out her phone, which had a pink Hello Kitty phonecase. The phone was buzzing from getting spammed with tons of messages. As soon as pink batman saw who it was, she texted back with a sigh.

- bro. Stop spamming me, did you forget what im currently doing?

- Nah, but i think i need your help..

Pink batman scoffed to herself as she read that her best friend got himself into something again. Just what the fuck did Dave do this time... She thought to herself, but then replied once again while looking around, making sure there was no one around her.

- then tell me quickly, bc i need to be on the lookout

She waited impatiently as she saw the three dots on the corner of the screen jump up and down. Dave was typing very slowly... It was pretty annoying and she thought about just ignoring him and going on her way. However, a text then popped up on her screen that made her raise her eyebrows from suprise.

- yk the illegal documents i once stole from a bunch of men? yeah they figured out where i'm and who i am and i think they are coming to our place soon so YES! I'd appreciate some help :D

That... was actually a big problem. Dave was living with her, because for one, they were best friends and because two, he's kinda somewhat wanted by a few people. That's something pink batman didn't really know why, but also didn't question. She had also done quite a few questionable things after all. She knew she had to go and save his ass before who knows what'll happen.

- im omw then, just wait a bit

She texted him back in a rush and then stuck her phone back into the big pockets under her bright pink cloak and then started basically sprinting back to their apartment. The wind was blowing her cloak as it blew into her face, making it harder to jump from building to building, but she managed.

It must've been quite the sight to anybody who saw her, a tall figure in a pink batman-like suit running on the tall ass buildings in the moonlit city. In reality, she felt really badass, although focusing on the task at hand: getting home quickly to save that idiot's ass.

-

Dave felt more and more anxious, as Allium (yes, her name is actually Allium and she wasn't just named pink batman at birth) was most likely not very close to their apartment. He didn't actually see those men yet, but his phone already received an anonymous message which very clearly indicated exactly that.

After all, receiving a message from a private number that just says "20 minutes. We will find you and those papers." Wasn't exactly something anybody else would send.

It has also been about 15 minutes since he got that message, and there wasn't too much he could do, other than waiting for Allium to arrive. He continuously looked out the windows, turned off the lights in the apartment and got a small knife to atleast feel a bit safe. However, there was still nothing except for the occasional car driving down the street and the group of people walking by and talking loudly.

It wasn't until just a minute or two later that he heard a car's tires screeching as it stopped. He cautiously peeked out the window that looks onto the main street, his heart skipping a beat and his body completely freezing up the moment he saw what it was.

(word count: 625)