THE MAN DRESSED IN BLACK

I was going to a bar with my friends. It was planned that we would come home by 9 pm but of course when you are with your friends you don't know when and how the time passes the same thing happened with us too .

Now it is 12:30 am. my home was in the opposite direction from my other friends I told them that i would go alone even though they were ready to go with me or let me stay at their place but i denied saying that you guys are also tired so go home and sleep you don't need to worry about me .
It was really dark , quiet and deserted I was quite scared to go alone but now what's done is done. My phone was dead so I couldn't even book an uber .
I was walking straight towards my house and suddenly my hand bag fell off my arm I bent to pick it up and what I saw was terrifying, A man standing behind me all dressed in black and with a hat that covered his hairs his cold stare was giving me shivers 

For a moment I could not think of anything but I put my mind at ease  and started to walk home even faster That man started to follow me I was terrified and started to run I knew this would make things even uglier but i could not think of anything...

That man started to follow me I was terrified and started to run I knew this would make things even uglier but i could not think of anything but that man stopped following me now .

I reached home and closed every door and window possible . I changed clothes and went straight to bed i tried to forget that face but whenever I closed my eyes i remembered that face staring at me i couldn't sleep so I read a book , sometimes reading helps me to sleep

A voice came from the door as if someone broke the door lock I was too stunted to even think of anything i could hear footsteps coming closer to me all i could do was hide under the bed and call for help . I messaged my neighbour he might be up now as he is studying for his upcoming exams.

Suddenly he opened the door of the room I was hiding in. I thought now it's all over he will find me i started to cry my tears were slowly dripping from my eyes towards the floor i closed my eyes and when I opened them that man was right in front of my face i tried to shout but he covered my mouth i couldn't even breath properly suddenly I heard Siren of police car near my house

 I thought now it's all over he will find me i started to cry my tears were slowly dripping from my eyes towards the floor i closed my eyes and when I opened them that man was right in front of my face i tried to shout but he covered my mouth i co...

That man suddenly disappeared. How this happened i had no idea
The neighbour whom I had texted called for cops
When i told the cops about how that man disappeared they closed the matter by saying that I must have had a nightmare or i was just tired but only i knew what happened with me ........