Characters

HYEONJU AS AMARA LEILANI LIM 'aka Mara'

– The natural leader, with a sharp mind and unwavering courage. She lost her family in a car accident but found purpose in protecting those around her.

"Ayoko mawalan ulit ng pamilya, gagawin ko lahat kahit pumatay pa ako ng tao gagawin ko, maprotektahan ko lang sila"

NANA AS HIRAYA NICS ALVAREZ 'aka Hira'

– A skilled medic, her compassion knows no bounds. Despite witnessing unspeakable horrors, she remains steadfast in her belief that humanity can endure.

"Tanga ka ba Luna? Kung gusto mo mag pakamatay wag ka mandamay"

GEHLEE AS GHIANNA LUNA DEL VALLE
'aka Luna'

– A resourceful engineer, she can fashion tools and weapons out of anything she finds. Luna's past is shrouded in mystery, but her ingenuity is a priceless asset to the group.

"Goodbye wasn't the ending page, I don't want to end our goodbye with death"

KOTOKO AS MAYA REA GUEVARRA

– A tech-savvy hacker, she navigates the digital remnants of civilization to gather vital information and resources. Her quick thinking and adaptability keep the group one step ahead of danger.

"Tayo-tayo na nga lang nag tutulungan nag aaway pa kayo"

YUNHA AS MAXXENE KAIA DE VERA 'aka Max'

– A fierce warrior, trained in martial arts and survival tactics. Her tough exterior hides a vulnerable heart scarred by past betrayals.

"Potangina, ate Hiraya, sa dami-dami na pwede mo iligtas yang potanginang yan pa? Eh sya nga ang dahilan kung bakit muntik na kayo mamatay ni  ate Luna e"

ELISIA AS YZHARA LEIGH DE LEON 'aka Ara/Zara'

– An empathetic negotiator, she has a knack for defusing tense situations and forging alliances. Despite her gentle nature, Zara harbors a deep-seated fear of being alone.

"Ate, please. Don't leave me, don't leave us. I promise i won't do that again, so please survive"

YOONA AS SASHA FAE HERNANDEZ 'aka Isha'

– A skilled hunter, she provides food for the group with deadly accuracy. Sasha's stoic demeanor masks a turbulent past, but her loyalty to her newfound family is unwavering.

"Natuto ako ipaglaban ang sarili ko kaya wala kang karapatan na sabihin na mahina ako"

SEOWON AS NADIA IRIS SERRANO 'aka Dia'

–The youngest of the group, her innocence belies a fierce determination to prove herself. Nadia's optimism is a light of hope in the darkness, inspiring her companions to keep fighting against despair.

"Please, Ate, I don't want to lose you too. I want you to survive, I want us to survive"