𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞[𝟐]

It was early morning when Rick's group, Eliana, Eric and Aaron set back on the road and got to Alexandria. Eliana couldn't wait to be home. Beatrice probably missed her, Chris definetely misses her without a doubt. Eliana slid out of the RV behind Aaron and Eric, both holding each other, the sun shining brightly as they walked passed everyone. She wanted to be in the safety of her mothers arms after the tiring and eventful week.

Her stomach still hurt from the punch Averie delivered after she hit Rick. Her side still bruised from being thrown onto a boulder by a roamer before Aaron, Eric and her found the group. She hasn't looked at it yet, worried she had a bruised rib. Eliana walked inside with Aaron, Nick was standing there ready to open the gates. She leaned against Aaron, "I'm too tired for this shit," she whines out loud, making Aaron chuckle. "Just a few more minutes and then you can go rest."

Nick opened the doors, inviting Ricks group inside Alexandria. They look skeptical, watching the gate close. "Before we take this any further, I need you all to turn over your weapons. Stay, you hand them over," Nick orders, Eliana rolled her eyes.

She loathed that rule, she prefered having a gun or knife on her at all times. Prepared for anything.

"We don't know if we want to stay," Rick admits, holding Judith in an awkward position. Eliana turn to Aaron, "If we were gonna use them, we would have started already."

"That doesn't exactly help your case, Ricky," she teased the older man who glared at her half-heartedly, "Let them talk to Deanna first," Aaron says with a nudge to the girls side. Eliana scoffs as she cracked her knuckles, gritting her teeth in annoyance. So bossy

"Who's Deanna?" Abraham asks. He was quite a nice looking man, he had some big muscles. He looked to be a very strong-willed man, willing to do anything for his family. Christian would like him, that slut.

"She knows everything you'd want to know about this place. Rick, why don't you start?"

"Sasha," Rick nods to a roamer behind them. Eliana goes to walk forward to shoot it when a hand wraps around her elbow. She turned to Aaron who motions to Sasha. She shoots it with ease as the gate closes, "Its a good thing we're here," Rick says they follow us to Deannas house.

Eliana turns to Aaron, "I'm gonna head home," Aaron nods, kissing her forehead before letting the girl walk home. Rowan watches Eliana, his eyes following her as she made her way down the street, waving at anyone that was near. Averie turned to her friend, noticing the faint smile onnthe mans face made her smirk.

"Would you look at that? Mr. Grumpy-Pants likes someone~" Averies words caught the twenty-two year old mans attention, who shook his head. "Fuck off, Grimes," he shot at her as he walked past her with one more look at the girl who took a turn behind some houses.

It took Eliana about an hour to get home, the familiar soft blue paint calling to her. A few neighbors had stopped her to ask questions about the new neighbors, which was like ten to twenty minutes per family. The white door was opened wide, a hanging porch chair swinging with the soft wind. "Mom! Chris! I'm home," she called out as she walked up the porch steps.

"Eli, Dear, I am in the kitchen," Beatrice shouted from the right, the smell of dirt making its way to her nose. She was scrubbing dirt of her hands at the sink when Eliana entered the room, her blue overalls were covered in dirt along with the white t-shirt she wore underneath. "Those green bean seeds have grown some decent crop," she says as she dried off her hands with a white towel. The older lady is quick to walk over and hug her daughter tightly, the smell of cigarettes and dirt make its way to Eliana's nose. The brunette sighs in relief at the feeling of her mom's protective embrace.