𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞[𝟏𝟎]

Eliana didn't wake for at least two days, and when she did she didn't move from her spot in bed for a day. Not that she had any choice, her mother can be quite persuasive.

Oliver had spent some time with her, trying to help her recover with all the cuddles she could need. Christian would visit, he hadn't brought Averie since no one could find her. Daryl visited once before disappearing off the face of the earth, same with Rick, Abraham and Eugene.

Rowan hadn't visited her at all, Chris assured her that he was busy and had visited her while she was asleep. She didn't fully believe that, because the last time she stayed in her room all day he visited at least five times during that day. Now all of a sudden he disappeared?

They almost kissed a month ago, and now he was ignoring her. She thought he would be up her butt, maybe following her around like a puppy dog. But no, he kept his distance. Which would confuse any sane eighteen year old girl.

Eliana was now leaning against the RV, waiting for Rick to give the sign before saying goodbye to her son. Oliver sat on her hip, playing with her necklace. "Bea said that I could have all the cuddles I want when you guys get home, as long as I don't stink she said." the little boy announces, making Eliana laugh.

"Of course you can, Oli. All the cuddles," Eliana heard Rick tap on the RV as he went inside it, taking that as a sign. Eliana looked up to Chris who was waiting patiently to get his nephew back. "Alright, be good for Uncle Chris," She tapped his nose, kissing his forehead before handing him off to the tall brunette.

"Be safe, Ana. I love you," Chris gives her a side hug, which she returns.

"I will, its only a ride to Hilltop for Maggie, what could happen?" Eliana knew something would happen, it always did, but, she didn't want Chris to worry so much. "I love you too, Chrissy."

Eliana waves goodbye to her brother and son before getting inside the RV, where her mother and Eric were. Her body takes her to the back of the vehicle, where her mother sits next to Maggie's bed.

Beatrice held Maggie's hand, rubbing her thumb across it gently in a soothing manner. She wished she had a better support system when she was pregnant with Eli, knowing how hard it was with her she didn't want Maggie to feel alone.

"How are you doing?" Beatrice inquired softly, running her free hand through the young woman's hair.

"Still in pain, but it has gotten a bit better. I don't know what's wrong with me, or if the baby is okay." Maggie admits looking absolutely distraught.

Beatrice smiled, "I am sure they are okay, all pregnancies are different. Like mine with Eli was a tad harsh in the beginning, mainly it was the morning sickness. I couldn't keep anything down but ice cream and fruit, she has had a sweet tooth even when she didn't have teeth yet." Beatrice's words made Maggie laugh. This laugh was wholehearted, nothing the older woman had heard from the girl before. It made her laugh with her.

"Does it get better?" Maggie asked, earning a soft smile.

"With time, Darling. Once you have the baby, you will be so thankful for it that you won't even care about the pain you went through. They make it all the better," Beatrice spoke with such pride and joyfulness that Maggie believed her.

"Thank you, Beatrice."

"My pleasure, Maggie. Now get some rest, it's gonna be a long ride." The older McNamara stood up, bending over to kiss the younger woman on the head before turning around.

Beatrice's eyes landed on her daughter, who was smiling wide at the interaction. "I was going to take a nap back here with Mags, thought she'd want a buddy. That was sweet of you, Ma," Eliana expressed, coaxing a soft smile to grace her mother's face.