𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 : 1 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙾𝙺𝙰𝚈 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙶𝙴 ?

Author's perspective —

" But Dad, Is it necessary to marry just to take the CEO's position after you? "  Yn went after her dad inside his room after having a peaceful breakfast but her dad ruined her mood just by the word " MARRIAGE "

"Of course it is, I also married your mom to get the CEO's position after my dad. "  she looked at her dad with a done face and said.

"You married to mom because she was your girlfriend and grandfather wanted you to take over the company after so you married to mom. But that doesn't make sense because if you didn't marry Mom, you would do it after some time. "

Her dad looked at her and said " Okay, but still I married so you also have to marry someone handsome, charming, caring, humble, kind and sexy like you want. "

He wiggled his eyebrows at her as she looked at her dad with a weird face and said "Men with these things don't exist anymore "

She looked at her dad as he turned around towards her forwarding the tie towards her.

She looked at him before taking the tie and said " You want me to marry then who will do this thing for you if I get married. "

He chuckled and caressed her head before saying "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine as long as you are going to be happy after marriage. "

She looked at him and said " What if I'm not happy after marriage? " he shook his head and said "I know you'll be happy because the men I choose for you, will never let you cry. "

" You are confident,"  she said as she was done with the tie and looked at him with a pout. " Can't I just take company after you without marrying anyone? "  he chuckled at her and shook his before saying.

"You can but I want you to settle first then you can take company after me, I want to see you happy not just being stressed, exhausted and anything," he said and patted her head as she nodded her head.

" But if he is not good with me and behaves rudely or disrespectfully with me, I'm gonna divorce him and be in my vibe,"

She said looking at him fence fencing belongings and looking at her. " I know he will never do anything like that to make you pissed off with him. "

He said and kissed her forehead before leaving the room and then house to his office. She sighed as she sat on the bed and took a deep breath before saying to herself.

" Okay so I'm going to marry the person I will just know for months? "  she sighed and got up before going to her room to change into something casual and ahead to the company.

|| At Company ||

Yn's perspective —

I was walking inside the company as everyone who passed by me bowed to me and I returned the bow with the same respect and smiled at them. Before going towards my dad's chamber I stopped by the receptionist and greeted her.