𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺 ?

Author's Perspective —

Yn was sitting on the chair near kitchen counter while eating her healthy diet food and checking some e-mails on her phone. The door of their bedroom cracked open gaining her attention as she looked up at the person who came out in his office attire while fixing the Rolex watch around his firm wrist.

Jungkook looked at her who was looking at him as he smirked and went to her and stopped at a good distance and leaned his face to her before saying  " Good Morning, Wifey " She flinched at the sudden voice and look at the the distance between their faces and looked away clearing her throat.

" Good Morning "  she said nonchalantly and go back to eat her healthy cereal, Jungkook chuckled and go further into the kitchen to get himself his breakfast, but frowned upon not finding anything. He turned around and looked at her to see her eating the cereal which she must have made for herself only.

" Why there is nothing for me to eat? "  he asked catching her attention as she looked up at him and shrugged her shoulder  " There was no maid when I come so I just make myself this, sure you are not going to eat this so I just made one bowl. "  he looked at her in frown before asking.

"  You don't know how to cook? " which she answer with shaking her heard left to right.  " No, I don't know how to cook, because dad never let me enter the kitchen. "  

He chuckled to himself and skook his head  " Why are you laughing? "  she asked as he took off his blazer and place it on tool and asked.

" Do you usually eat this or just because there is no maid? "  he took out some veggies from the refrigerator and place them into the sink to wash them.

" uh well, i don't eat this daily but sometimes "  she said while spinning the spoon on bowl, he hummed and start to cut the veggies.  " Do you want to eat something delicious other than this gross? " 

He asked as her eyes lit up and pushed the bowl aside, he chuckled mentally at her action and start to fry the veggies in pan. " When are you joining the company? "  he asked, braking the silence.

" maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow, not sure dad said there is some things to fix so when that things got fix, I can join. "  he nodded, listening to her every words like a gentleman he is.

After frying the veggies, he add the rice which he let them cooked before frying the veggies and add some spices. She looked at him in amusement as he skillfully cooked. Her eyes travel to his hands that's working like a chief he is.

She looked at his face carefully, last time she saw him was their graduation day, were they last share the good moment without a fight.

[ 2 years ago ] 

Yn stood near her locker to take her things out from it, as there is no use of them because this is their last day in university, the graduation day it is today.

As she shut the door, she flinch finding Jungkook leaning on the locker beside her, right shoulder pressed against the door of locker and hands cross over his fuff chest. And not to mention, the cute bunny smile on his lips.

She looked at him with one eyebrow raise, asking what's wrong. He shook his head understanding her and said. " well, it's our last day here so thought of being kind to you just once, just today. " 

She roll her eyes, walking past him as he follows her behind,  " hey, I'm serious " 

" doesn't suit you "  she said as he looked at her confused  " pardon? " 

" The seriousness, it doesn't suit you, where is the Jungkook who is cocky, annoying and more? " she said without looking at him who is looking at her with admiration in his big boba eyes, and stupid bunny smile which never left since he wake up in the early morning.

" You kidding me, here I am being nice to you, thought to make this last day memorable for group and also for us so that whenever, maybe in the future when we happened to meet so we can talk about it " 

" and here you are, trying to irritate me with your nonsense talk and starting a fight. "  he said while following her like a lost child. 

" Okay okay, i understand you don't have to say this must, gosh you talk too much. "  he giggles, and for a moment she admire his giggled. No matter how annoying and irritate this man is sometimes but she can't deny the fact that he is cute and like baby when he giggles.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked away from before he notice and walk towards her friends, who was talking among.

The group of both rivals friends looked at them walking towards them together, whoever saw this will surely get the heart attack , because they both are like a Tom and Jerry, who never leave a chance to annoying each other and getting on each other's nerves.

As they reached them, everyone start to bombers them with questions.

" What's wrong with both of you? " " did you both hit your head somewhere? "  " Did you both— "  before they continue, Jungkook interrupt them.

" shut the hell up you all, will you? Gosh you all talk too much. "  he repeated her last line from earlier as she glare at him.

He internally  laugh at her and continued,  " So I was thinking, this is our last day how about going out and have dinner at street " everyone's eyes lit up as they agreed without second thought.

He turned towards her and asked  " How about you? Chica "  she looked at him and said. " I'm in, and DON'T CALL ME THAT. " she emphasized the each words and walked away with them to enjoy the day.

[ Present ]

Yn's Perspective —

I came out of my thoughts when he called out my name while serving the bowl full of fried rice with banana milk.  " here, eat up. " 

I looked at him then to the dish before taking a spoonful of rice and eat it. Yum, it's so delicious. " How is it? " he asked taking a seat apposite stool and dig into his food.

" It's delicious, didn't expect from you. "  he looked up and said with chuckled. " Should I take this as a compliment? " I nodded my head without looking at him.

After finishing our food, he went inside to fetch his belongings and I'm washing the dishes as I turned around to find his leaning his back on the counter, facing me with hands fold over his chest.

His chest, it's more fuff than last time, I look at mine and gulp. Damn his is more fuff than mine. Ash Yn, what are you thinking? I shook the thoughts. after cleaning the kitchen sink, I wipe my hands with the towel and turned towards him.

" What? Aren't you going to company? "  he nodded his head and come closer to me, my eyes got widened at his action and step back, but my bad luck there is no space for me to move back.

" What are you doing? "  i asked as he stood few inches distance and rise his right hand up. I gulp as I close my eyes due to nervousness. Then I felt a patient on my head and opened my eyes to see him smiling at me, that bunny smile.

" take care and.... Don't try to cook anything. I'll send a chef for you by 1 pm. Okay? " I nodded as he smiled one last time and exit the main door before closing behind him.

I exhaled a deep breath which I didn't know I was holding. 

This man is going to be dead of me someday. I smiled a little and went to take a fresh shower.

Hello lovelies, how are you all doing? Well here is the new chapter and please do tell me how is it? Vote, comment, share....

See you soon~~~

Bye~~~