THE PARTY

Rosa POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard noises coming from downstairs so I decided to go and check when I saw nabi sleeping like a koala which made me smile I got up slowly trying to not wake her up, as I got downstairs the noises got even louder and what I saw was disgusting.

I saw my sister getting fucked in the kitchen with nonother than Jimin Costello's best friend.

"Baby am gonna cum" she moans.

"Wait for me" he groaned.

"Awww go get a room, please, and not fuck in our kitchen this is disgusting Ivy," I said while looking at them in pure disgust.

"I-I thought you were asleep," she said while fixing her clothes.

"Even if we were asleep you just can't do this in our kitchen at least go to your room," I said while glaring at them.

"S-sorry sister-in-law but-" cut him off by saying.

"What did you just call me, sister-in-law, if I were your sister-in-law law you would not be here having sex in the kitchen were you" I shot him a cold glare which made him look down.

"Let's talk about this in the living room am going to call nabi and don't you dare run out," I said while going upstairs.

Jimin POV

"Ivy why didn't you tell me your sisters were home" I said while freaked out.

"As if you let me the chance to speak you looked like an angry lion," Ivy said while rolling my eyes.

"Am going to buy Hobi water for my sake" he said while prying.

"God please save me from the two demons am about to see"

"So now we are demons?" of them asked coldly while glaring at us.

"No of course not," I said while laughing nervously.

jimin look at what you needy ass got in a messy situation shut up you aren't helping right now.

Can you shut the fuck up?

Whatever.

Rosa POV

I went to my room and nabi was still sleeping so I decided to wake her up.

"Nabi, wake up, wake up you lazy ass we got a problem" I heard her moan opening her eyes softly.

" what problem?" she while stretching her body

"Ivy was having sex in the kitchen with a guy," I said, I saw her blue eyes darkened which scared me a little.

"Where is that motherfucker?" she said while getting up from the bed. "How dare he fuck her in my kitchen I will kill them lets go or are you just gonna stand there looking at me?".

"L-lets go then," I said scared of her.

Shit, why did you stutter you know her since you were kids.

Just the fuck up you imbecile.

When we got downstairs we heard him say.

"God please save me from the two demons am about to see," he said making nabi mad.

"So now we are demons?" Nabi asked coldly while glaring at them.

"No of course not" This guy is so dumb I thought.

"IVY HOW DARE YOU BRING YOUR BOYFRIEND AND HAVE SEX IN THE KITCHEN" nabi screamed out of nowhere making all of us flinch danm Ivy I think you're dead body today.