Informations..

.
.
First of all this is My seventh story if you are a new reader you can check out my other stories  in my profile.. Thank you❤❤

And about this story as you know this is purely an imagination of your author it doesn't have any relation with the real life place or people or any events. And the idea is my own if anyone find any similarities with other stories then that is purely unintentional.

English is not my first language so pls bear with me as there will be plenty of grammatical mistakes... Hope you understand.

I am wholeheartedly welcoming my all time Readers who motivated me to write further and supported me thoroughly. I am really very greatful for that. 😘😘Thank you lovelies.

So.... Before starting the story let me familiarize you with some important topics. I know many of you already know it all but there are still some new readers and for them this topics are really hard to understand. I am explaining it here because in my previous story many of then didn't have any idea about it.

The wolf world is decided into three genders Alpha, Beta and omega.

Alpha:

Alpha's are considered as the most powerful wolf of the wolf world. And alpha can be both male and female. Alpha female can give birth but thats too difficult for them.

Beta:

Betas are the second in ranking. They are less powerful than alpha and more human like because they doesn't have any pheromone. And also betas can be both male and female. Only beta females can give birth.

Omega:

Omega's rank is the lowest. They are weak in comparison to beta and alpha but they are highly fertile than beta Or alpha female. Both omega male and female has their heat. Omega males are  born with both genitals and their chest size is smaller than female. Both omega male and female can give birth.

📌But in this particular story there will be two ranking Alpha and omega but they are in modern world and this ranking will be considered as their sub genders. They can't transform as wolfs .

This type of story mainly called omega verse or a/b/o genere stories.

This story contains-

❗fluff

❗bp tae

❗cousin relationship

❗College

❗marriage

❗mpreg (obviously duh!)

❗top  kook

❗ Bottom tae

❗angst??

❗no cheating, no violence, no rape

😊😊