9.

.
.
And after two days they finally going to their college. There is a heavy chaos in the morning.

As usual Rose is a morning person so she woke up first, did her morning routines and decided to cook breakfast for everyone.

A few minutes later, Yoonji shuffled into the kitchen, still half-asleep. "Morning, Rose. Need help?"

Rose grinned. "Sure, can you handle the eggs?"

Yoonji squinted at the frying pan. "I'll try not to burn them this time."

As Yoonji cracked the eggs, she muttered, "Who knew cracking eggs could be such a delicate art?"

Rose chuckled. "Just remember, the shells go in the trash, not the pan."

Hoseok bounced in, wide awake. "Smells amazing, Rose! Need any help?"

Rose handed him a spatula. "Flip these pancakes, please."

Meanwhile, Jin stumbled into the kitchen, yawning. "What's for breakfast? And more importantly, is there coffee?"

Rose pointed to the pot. "Freshly brewed. Just try not to drink it all this time."

Jin poured himself a cup, taking a deep sip. "Ah, the nectar of life."

From upstairs, a loud thud was followed by Taehyung's groggy voice. "Who put this suitcase here?!"

Jungkook's voice floated down the stairs. "You did, genius!"

Meanwhile, in the living room, Taehyung stumbled in, his hair looking like he’d been electrocuted. "Why is everyone so loud?" he grumbled.

Jungkook followed, still half-asleep and walking into a wall. "Is breakfast ready yet?"

Half an hour later...

Jungkook is all ready he wore a white Calvin Klein t-shirt as a clean, classic base, layered with a denim jacket featuring a cozy shearling-lined collar, silver buttons, and a CK logo patch. Matching denim jeans complete the  look, which is accessorized with a simple silver chain necklace, perfectly balancing casual and refined features.

Taehyung put on a multicolored cardigan with earthy tones—reds, yellows, and browns—creating a cozy, vibrant look

Taehyung put on a multicolored cardigan with earthy tones—reds, yellows, and browns—creating a cozy, vibrant look. Underneath, he have a simple black top that contrasts nicely with the cardigan.Paired with fitted black jeans.

Their silver-gray hair falls naturally around his face, adding to his unique style. A delicate necklace with a colorful pendant adds a touch of personality.

 A delicate necklace with a colorful pendant adds a touch of personality