18

.
.

"Yeah zoo creatures...... I decided to throw a house party tomorrow for our birthday celebration... Is that okey with you ? " Yoonji proposed his idea all of a sudden when they are chilling on their rooftop.

"What! Why? " Yoongi made a constipated face only to get a kick from his sister.

"Stop your mouth... I didn't asked you... " She glared at him.

"Well.... I am in... " Hosek uttered.

"I am okey with it... It will be fun... " Taehyung commented excitedly.

Yoonji scanned the group, raising her eyebrows. "Anyone else? Any objections?"

When no one spoke, she clapped her hands together and grinned wider. "Alright! This is going to be epic. We're inviting the whole damn department," she declared,

"Yoongi, make sure to invite yours too. I gotta run and get some stuff!" With that, she hopped up and went away, her enthusiasm practically lighting up the night.

Yoongi sighed, leaning back into the couch with an exaggerated roll of his eyes. "This is going to be a disaster..." he muttered under his breath, making taekook crack up.

The next day, the house was super busy with activity. They had spent hours turning it into a party haven. The pool area sparkled with floating lights, casting ripples of color across the water. The rooftop, now adorned with lanterns and fairy lights, seemed to glow with a soft, inviting warmth.

Inside, they’d set up a full crazy ambience, brimming with everything from bottles of alcohol to an assortment of soft drinks. Bowls and trays of snacks,everything from chips and pretzels to exotic treats..were scattered throughout the house, ready to be devoured.

The DJ equipment was set up in the corner of the living room, with speakers strategically placed to ensure every beat pulsed through the floors. Party lights are set across the walls and ceiling, casting vibrant patterns across the room as the final touches were added. It looked like a scene out of a movie,one of those wild parties everyone remembers forever.

Yoongi surveyed the scene, taking in the transformation with a small huff. "Well, it doesn’t look half bad..." he admitted, leaning against the wall.

But even he couldn’t deny that Yoonji had gone above and beyond. With the entire house perfectly prepared, it was only a matter of time before the real chaos would begin.

"Jin.. You aren't gonna drink and same goes to jimin... " Taehyung warned them like a mother.

"Just a little sip won't harm... Pls pls... My little sweet taehyungie... " Jimin said showing his puppy hopeful eyes, jin too joined him.

"Ahh... Okay.... Just one sip not more... " Taehyung uttered then went to get ready.

Jungkook stood in front of the wardrobe, sifting through a sea of clothes, his brow furrowed in concentration. His fingers brushed over shirts and jackets as he tried to settle on something to wear for the night. The party was going to start and he was still clueless about what would fit the vibe.

"What are you wearing for today?" he asked Taehyung, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, scrolling absentmindedly on his phone.

Taehyung sighed dramatically, tossing his phone aside. He stood up, his eyes flickering towards Jungkook with a lazy smirk. "Well," he began, drawing out the words as if he were teasing Jungkook for even asking, "it may be a house party, but Yoonji practically invited the whole town. So, I guess I’ve gotta dress up. You know how it is, 'baby boy'."

Jungkook froze for a second, his hand still gripping a random shirt. The playful phrase “baby boy” echoed in his ears, and before he could stop it, a flush crept up his neck and across his cheeks.