FIRST KISS??

Author's POV

Here everyone was in a rush of making things perfect. It was a beautiful purple colour themed engagement of everyone's favourite and most handsome businessman Dhruv Rajvanshi with the most elegant and charming doctor Adira Mehra . Both were very excited for the special occasion. On the other hand they were nervous too.

Adira was thinking about all the arrangements and the engagement until someone grabbed her waist and pushed her towards the wall with his one hand resting on her head making sure of the safety. It was dhruv of course. He put his hand on adira's lips "shh....baby it's me" adira was shocked but after she saw him she relaxed. She exhaled the air she was holding.

"what are you doing here? Anyone will see us" adira said with an alarmed tone looking everywhere but him. She saw that the door had been closed. "what do you think baby?? I..Dhruv Rajvanshi will leave a chance to admire my soon to be wife? No chance" as soon as he completed there was a natural crimson hue on adira's cheeks. As soon as dhruv saw this he said "I can't wait anymore. So if you permit do I have the right to kiss my wife to be?" he asked with a husky voice close to her cheeks which made her blushed even more and senseless. She nodded but he again said "words baby words" she said "y..yess" without even waiting for a second dhruv's lips met adira's and both hit a cupboard which was having flowers. It fell on them which made it a mesmerizing and unforgettable scene. It was a gentle kiss at first but when he got the taste it slowly became deeper and a passionate one. Both closed their eyes and enjoyed that moment. As time has stopped for them.

They both stopped in the mid as dhruv's phone rang. It was his father who was searching for him. He picked up the call and said that some work came up and he came out to deal with it. He returned to his room with this and started looking into the mirror. The lipstick mark on his lips was making him more happy.

Important - Hey beautiful people! So sorry for the late update. Will update the engagement party Tommorow as it will need time. Do tell me if you need some more dark romance. And follow me on Instagram as Wattpad's policy of chatting is changed. Love and happiness from my side🫶🏻!

~peace💖