THE MOVIE

Words-1295

Note - listen to songs given below to enjoy more.

Adira's POV
We were going to the mall to watch Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya. As I was going to open the backseat door someone grabbed my wrist. I was going to punch that person but he stopped me with his other hand.

"Aap hamare saath baithengi toh Hume bhi accha lagega. Please"what does he mean? (If you sit with me then I will also like it. please)

"Kya?"

"Arey didi!"Manvi said "mujhe aur Mishthi ko saath mein baithna hai.Trailer dekhna hai. Aur mai Arnav bhai ko bhi call kar leti hun"

"Arnav? Who's he?"I asked

"He's my cousin"he replied. Oh god! His voice

"Oh! Okay"

"Chaliye phir" I moved to the passenger seat door

I was going to open it but again he held my wrist.

"i think you love holding wrists"i mocked him

"if it is yours then,yes" He's so good in flirting.

"Shut up please and tell me why you held my wrist?"

"Let me open the door for you" WHAT IS HE SAYING? LEAVE THAT WHY IS HE SAYING??I let him do that I even don't know why but it felt so good.

I sat in the car followed by Manvi and Mishthi and then him.

He started the car. Abhi and kriti also started their bike. Uhhh i wanted to go with them and have a race too.

"Vaise..."i started "aapka naam kya hai??" I was not knowing his name what else I can do yaar.(BTW. What's your name??)

"Dhruv. Dhruv Rajvanshi"He said

"Nicee" i replied

Suddenly a song from that movie played....

I started vibing and singing. And guess what he also sang along.

"Didi. You sang so well!" Mishthi said

"Thank you Mishthi"i replied with a smile.

"Aap bhi bohot accha ga lete Hain!"(you also sing very well) I praised him.

"Aap saath mein hain toh sab accha he hoga na"

"Arey! Kitni flirting karte hain aap"

"Ab..."

"suniye" I whispered as I suddenly remembered that the movie is fictional and how can his both sisters watch that movie in his presence.(Listen)

"Sunaiye" i like his flirting skills

"That movie is fictional. it might have some mature scenes so if you people don't want to see them you can return." i whispered

"No! No need I have already watched many mature movies with my sisters"how well he understood the meaning of my words.

"Ohh" it's good he's a good brother just like mine

"You are just like my brother" I said