[2]

A U T H O R

Sharna opened her eyes and saw her family staring at her worried as she opened her eyes everyone's face was washed with relief. She frowned and asked Ekaksh about the situation through her eyes.

Ekaksh made a face and signed her to talk with him later.

"Sharu bacha you are fine na? We saw you here totally blank out... I thought something happened to you." Her mother said emotionally as she patted her head lovingly and with a sense of relief. Sharna smiled lightly but didn't utter anything as the scenes from last night started to flash infront of her eyes like a film.

"What?" She asked as she stared blankly at her brother who had a suspicious expression on his face which says it all that he was in doubt with the situation.

"What happened last night?" Ekaksh asked seriously, Sharna sensed the seriousness in her brother's voice and sighed.

She can't escape her brother's interrogation session. She sighed and began narrating the incident from last night with a blank expression glued to her face.

"I was in kitchen making Maggie for me when I heard someone whistling i thought it to be you and turned around and saw a figure standing there, his blue eyes were staring right into mine, he started coming in my direction and then suddenly everything blacked out infront of me."

She did not utter the whole truth as she didn't wanted her brother to knew about that part and somewhere she felt it right in hiding it from Ekaksh. Ekaksh heard it attentively as he narrowed his eyes.

"Then why he didn't did anything I mean if he was thief then why he didn't stole anything you were already unconscious it was a great opportunity for him to do so?"

Ekaksh was busy in thinking about this when Sharna left from there.

She entered the room and saw her rabbits playing peacefully she smiled, in all this chaos she forgot about them but now she was here.

She gently went towards them and took one in her arms as she sat down with other one busy in eating.

Scenes from last night replayed infront of her eyes and that particular part when he bite her earlobe, she touched the same one and quickly stood up running towards bathroom to take a bath.

She turned the tap on, letting the cold droplets of water soothes her tensed muscles and the turmoil within her mind.

She closed her eyes letting out a breath of relief when she heard someone's voice in her room playing with her rabbits. She stayed on her place, her mind went numb hearing a manly sound which did not belonged to her brother or father.

She closed her eyes feeling her breathing raged as she knew again she won't be able to call for help.

She felt those footsteps approaching nearer to the bathroom door, her heart sank at the realisation of the situation she was stuck in.

She fell on her knees staring at the wall infront of her with a blank expression as the water continued to drop soaking her wet.

"Is my bee bathing?" She heard his deep voice from the other side of the door as her heart beat quicken to an extent that she feared she might end up fainting. She puts a hand on her chest trying to calm herself down.

"Your rabbits are cute bee...but they get to touch you and I am freaking jealous of that thing." He complained like a child but she knew better.

"Should I kill them?" He asked and then laughed as if cracked a joke.

"Aww come on laugh sweety otherwise it won't take me time to chop those little bundles of fur into pieces." He spoke, his voice held authority giving her a check of his power.

She fake laughed at his joke while tears falling down her lashes, the joke which wasn't funny to her but yet she was forced to laugh.

Ivaan stood up from his chair as he eyed his sister who was all set to go on a blind date. Ohh how much he hates her going with random guys spending a whole freaking day with them and then naming it as blind date. He hates it but can he do anything in this no.

He was powerless infront of his sister.

"Can't you stay at home?" He questioned and Ishika gave him a look as if he asked for her life.

Ivaan gave her a weird look, he knew even trying to convince her to not go was impossible as she was determine to find that man.

"You know you can never find him like this!" Ivaan shrugged his shoulders with a hint of annoyance. Ishika glared at him who ignored her like we all do with machhar.

Ishika stood there wanting to kill her elder brother but let it slide away as she continued doing her hairs.

"Byee i am leaving!" She gave a hair flip to her brother and left from there with a sassy walk of a model. Ivaan stare at his sister his heart squeezing at the fact that the person his sister was finding left for London years ago.

How he knew well he just did some research why no idea maybe for his sister.

He smiled to himself as he remembered the scene from today morning where he heard his sister and mother discussing of welcoming Sharma family soon. He wondered how that little trouble causing girl would look like now all grown up.

A smile formed on his lips as thought of Sharna looking all beautiful and cute hit him.

Excitement ran through his veins at the thought of his bestfriend being here after whole 10 freaking years or maybe this excitement was to meet someone else.

Enough for today yea some chapters will be short while some will be long because currently my exams are going on after this I will be caught up with my mind term so yea chapters might be short till end of October.

With regards
Author Kaya

[Barely Edited]