Boruto UxU (Chapter 9) : Rescue Mission! The New Hero

Madaki finds himself face to face with the kidnapper ninjas... Kawaki, hovering in the air, watched the combat from above, eager to see how powerful his son was against elite ninjas. Inojin and his troops are on their way!

The battle begins, and a flurry of techniques unfolds from both sides... Madaki unleashes Katon fireballs with exponential intensity.

Madaki: "Fire Ring Blaze!" It was his new technique in which a spiral of fire completely engulfed the opponent, causing severe burns. He managed to overpower one of the kidnapper ninjas after a fierce battle!

Kidnapper Ninja 2: "Argh, you'll pay for this, you brat! Raiton lightning bolt!"

Madaki dodges the attack and retaliates: "You want to play that game? Well, I have a Raiton arsenal too! Chidori!!!" He strikes his opponent, knocking him out cold...

The mission was accomplished even before Inojin and his troops arrived... Kawaki, in the air, was very proud of his offspring... he had the level of an elite ninja even though he wasn't even a Genin yet.

Madaki helps Kaori to her feet and they wait for Inojin who arrives!

Inojin: "Mission accomplished, Kawaki, don't you think you went a bit overboard?"
Kawaki: "I didn't even have to move..."
Inojin: "WHAT???? But then who defeated them?? Don't tell me???"
Kaori: "Yes, yes, Madaki defeated them all by himself!"
Inojin: "Wow, what a performance, like father, like son, I must say, the Uchihas are in great shape from what I see!"

Kawaki: "Let's head back to the village!"

Once they arrive at the village, they join Shikara, Sarada, Shinki, and Shikadai at the hospital.

Kaori: "DADDY!" she says, jumping into his arms!

Shikadai: "Thank you, Kawaki, what would the village do without you???"
Inojin: "Actually, we should thank Madaki..."
Sarada: "WHAT????? Who gave you permission to go on a mission!"
Inojin: "And not only did he defeat them easily, we will start interrogating them tomorrow!"
Shikadai: "Thank you, Madaki... wow, it's amazing, you're not even a Genin yet, but you managed to save my daughter by defeating those criminals?"
Madaki, feeling embarrassed: "Haha, it was quite easy, to be honest..."
Sarada: "Don't overestimate yourself, Madaki!"

Shinki: "Anyway, let's move on, who do you think these kidnappers were???"
Shikadai: "One thing's for sure, they were already in the village, they are tourists from the village of Kiri..."
Sarada: "Do you think it's possible they were hired to do this? But who could do such a thing?"
Kawaki: "I suggest we discuss this among adults tomorrow..."
Sarada: "Yes, you're right, Shikara, you're in good hands with my mother... we'll come see you again sometime!"
Shikara: "Thank you, Sarada!"

Two days later, the story had leaked in the village, Madaki had become very popular and was considered a young hero who had accomplished an elite mission at only 12 years old. Naruto and Sasuke were very proud of him, as were his parents, and at school, he became even more respected than he already was... everyone wanted to be his friend except...

Kāmi: "Wow, look at the other one, what does he think he's doing, I could have easily handled that mission too..."
Bloom: "Shut up, weirdo, but you're right, I hate that guy..."
Bloom and Kāmi became friends. Bloom was a girl with black hair and a few blue streaks, with a mixed complexion who was rather distant with the people in her class...
Kāmi: "I can't wait for Naruto sensei to teach me more techniques, they'll recognize my talent!"
Bloom: "Just because you train with a 'legend' doesn't mean you'll become one..."
Kāmi: "Hey, don't say that, the Genin exam is coming soon, I need to be at my best!"
Bloom: "..."
Kāmi: "Well, I'm off, Naruto's waiting for me