Chapter 5: Cooldown

-A few hours ago-

At the Midoriya household, Izuku's father Hisashi woke up and immediately felt the bed was lighter as he just side, knowing what his wife was doing before getting out of bed and changing.

After changing, Hisashi made his way to his and Inko's study and saw his wife working away, and despite not seeing her face, he knew she was really tired.

"Inko, you pulled an all nighter again." Hisashi said as he walked up to Inko and grabbed a chair, before sitting beside her.

"Relax honey, just working on some old projects." Inko said, even though both she and Hisashi both knew that was a lie before Hisashi turned Inko around to face him, seeing Inko had bags under her eyes.

"This is about the whole mess with Izuku leaving U.A, isn't it?" Hisashi asked, knowing better then anyone that Inko has a habit of overworking herself in order to get her mind off of things she doesn't want to think about.

"Honestly Hisashi, I saw something like this coming a mile away. Especially with how those kids who backstab our baby were all fine with Katsuki, despite his constant threats and insults. And here I thought Katsuki couldn't stoop any lower, it's a miracle he hasn't been expelled!" Inko ranted as Hisashi held her hand, wanting to help keep her cool.

"And the worst part is, I don't know if I can even look Mitsuki and Masaru in the eyes anymore. Hell, I can't even tell if they were genuinely ignorant to want their little shit stain was doing to Izuku, or if they never really cared about Izuku in the first place! They never even bothered asking us why Izuku stopped visiting them." Inko said before she bursted into tears, promoting Hisashi to hug her while rubbing her back.

"Inko, we both know they both care about Izuku but if I'm honestly at this rate, I don't think they should be anywhere near him anymore. Like you said, they didn't think to ask why Izuku stopped visiting them, nor have they done anything about Katsuki's extremely obvious anger issues and superiority complex. Hell, Mitsuki basically encourages him to act the way he does without even realizing it, and Masaru just sits on his ass and does nothing." Hisashi said, trying his best not to join Inko in crying, but some tears managed to slip through.

"It's like what June said about them, with Mitsuki's anger issue and Masaru being the biggest pushover in the history of pushovers, it's not even close to being a surprise why Katsuki ended up the way he is." Hisashi said as Inko's tears stopped but her eyes were still a bit watery.

"You're right Hisashi. We should cut our losses and cut contact with them, for now anyway. I don't want to look at either of them and risk doing some I might regret." Inko said as Hisashi wiped her tears away and kissed her on the cheek.

"You're right, now please get some rest. We both know Izuku wouldn't want you beating yourself up over this." Hisashi said with his hands on Inko's shoulders before she smiled and headed off to bed to get some rest, before Hisashi noticed he had a call and saw it was Mitsuki as he quickly ignored it, sticking to his words.

-Present time-

Izuku and Jaune were both writing down ideas to upgrade their web shooters while Shoto was reading manga, Denki and Kirishima were studying, along with Ren while Nora was sleeping.

Izuku took multiple glances at Team Rwby who were playing a board game which Yang was currently dominating, also noticing the looks Izuku was giving them and gave a look of her own.

'If I play my cards right, I think I can get into Izuku's heart in record time.' Yang thought to herself and smiled before continuing to clean her friends and Ruby's clocks before being interrupted by a third-party.

"Salutations." The sudden voice made Kirishima panic and jumped into Denki's arms out of shock.

" The sudden voice made Kirishima panic and jumped into Denki's arms out of shock