Chapter 2: New Friends

"How is it that this place is like, 4 times bigger then U.A yet is easier to get around here?" Izuku asked, much to Jaune's amusement.

"So, do your webs actually come out of your wrists or not?" Yang asked as Izuku had a look of confusion on his face.

"Did, did you not ask Jaune that? He doesn't exactly kept his web shooters hidden, which I keep telling him to make a more sleek and compact design." Izuku said while shooting Jaune a not subtle look.

"Well, not all of us are super smart geniuses, Izuku." Jaune said as Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Dude, we've taken apart our web shooters and put them back together multiple times." Izuku said back as he turned back to look at Yang.

"Well, I thought about asking, but I didn't want to come off as insensitive if they do." Yang said, being completely honest.

"Well, to answer your question Yang, our webs are not organic. They are a specialized fluid me and Jaune created." Izuku explained as he showed Yang a vial of the web fluid.

"Wow, that's neat. Heh, I told Weiss it's not real webs." Yang said as she did a little celebration dance.

"You don't think that she means. ." Denki asked Shoto and Kirishima as they both nodded their heads.

"Yep, has to be who you're thinking about. Let's hope she's at least friendly." Kirishima said as they kept walking until they saw Yang and Jaune's teams interacting with Momo and her team, as the two blondes walked towards their respective groups.

" Kirishima said as they kept walking until they saw Yang and Jaune's teams interacting with Momo and her team, as the two blondes walked towards their respective groups

"Quite the colorful cast, huh?" Denki joked while chuckling as Izuku and Shoto just rolled their eyes

"Like any of us are ones to talk." Shoto said as he pointed at his, Denki, Kirishima and Izuku's hair as they all chuckled.

"Anyways guys, this is Izuku. The best friend I've been on about. Izuku, these are my teammates Nora Valkyire, Lie Ren and Pyrrha Nikos, and those are Yang's teammates Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna." Jaune said as Izuku introduced himself before his team introduced themselves to Teams Rwby and Jnpr, before Jaune gave Izuku a nod before letting them know that he's Spider-Man, much to their shock and surprise.