Chapter 6: Calm Before The Storm

"How come I'm the one carrying all this crap to our room? You're more ripped then all 3 of us combined." Kirishima asked as he was carrying some things to the dorms while Izuku, Denki and Shoto were walking behind him.

"It's simple really. In our little team of pure hearted heroes with nothing to lose, I'm the smart, brave and intelligent leader, Kaminari's the lovable goof who's smarter then he thinks, Todoroki is the quiet and aloof one who tries and fails to understand most social cues." Izuku said as Shoto had an offended look on his face, yet he knew Izuku had a point in his observation.

"So by default, that leaves you as the muscle." Izuku said as Kirishima opened the door while still holding the things in his arms.

"We walk any farther and I might end up being the torn muscle." Kirishima said before they headed into their room as he placed the things he was carrying down.

"Remind me to give Ruby her board game when we're finished with this." Izuku said as he pulled some tools out from the box as the four boys started working on turning their beds into proper and safe bunk beds, which they managed to finish in just under an hour.

"Huh, that was easier then I thought it'd be, especially for the first time." Denki said as Izuku placed up two ladders against the bunk beds.

"Dibs on the top bunks!" Denki and Kirishima said in unison as Izuku just chuckled as they settled down for the day.

"It is so refreshing to not want to rip my ears off during classes." Denki said as all four all quickly that the lack of Bakuhoe was definitely a major improvement.

"Though it does suck we have to put up with a more tamed version of that mutt, what's his name again? Isn't it Cardboard or something?" Kirishima said as Izuku couldn't help laughing at his remark.

"Seems like there's at least always one asshole who thinks they are better then everyone else." Izuku complained as he laid down on his bunk.

"Least everyone here can clearly see that Cardboard is a complete asshole. How most of our old classmates couldn't see Bakugo was an asshole, and a borderline villain is beyond me, even I saw it right off the bat." Denki said as the others just shrugged their shoulders.

"Either sheer stupidity, fear, they really just didn't care or all 3 of those things." Kirishima said as Izuku nodded his head in agreement.

"It's only a matter of time before all those morons realize how much of an irredeemable monster that blonde mutt is." Izuku said as Denki, Shoto and Kirishima all raised an eyebrow over what Izuku said.

Granted, they already knew Izuku did not like Bakugo one bit but they weren't expecting him to say Bakugo's a monster, though before Izuku could elaborate on what he meant, his spider sense kicked into overdrive as Izuku held his head and dropped to his knees.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah! Are you alright?!" Kirishima said as the 3 boys all shot up onto their feet, not knowing what they should do.

"Any ideas guy?!" Denki asked while trying not to immediately panic.

"Looks like he has a headache, probably should make some ice." Shoto said as Kirishima just face plammed.

"You don't just get sudden intense headaches out of nowhere!" Kirishima said as they saw Denki fanning Izuku with his hands.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Shoto asked, confused to what he was looking at.

"What else do it look like, I'm fanning him." Denki said as he kept fanning Izuku.

"Bro what is this, Sandlot? How's that going to help whatever is happening?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't see you guys coming up with any other ideas." Denki said as Shoto and Kirishima shrugged their shoulders before also fanning Izuku, as Izuku's little freak out stopped as he got back up.