XII

~ Karina Belle Westley ~

Two people entered the room after the other two left. I assumed they were the girl's parents.

The man was wearing a suit that looked as though it was being sewn as it was on him. It was tailored perfectly.

Now the woman was in a blood red dress with her hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail.

Perfect mafia couple.

They both examined me before the man spoke.

"Do you know why you're here?" He asked me. His voice was demanding and strong and gruff.

I shook my head no. Technically, I do, but I needed more than "you saw us weeks ago". That wasn't enough.

"We are Dio Brutale. I sent three of my members on a mission and they fucked up. You saw them and you weren't supposed to. We don't know who you are or who you're connected to so my wife and I made the executive decision to have the three you saw kidnap you. We don't plan on hurting you as long as you cooperate. You'll be here a while until we figure out what to do with you. I'd suggest getting comfortable though I think it'll be a little hard considering you're in my...special room."

How is them fucking up a mission my problem?

"I'll send someone in here to...clean you up," The woman spoke, "Don't expect us to treat you like this all the time. You're a hostage and you'll be treated as such. Puttana."

"Sii gentile, Amore."

And with that the two of them left me alone.

Realization of what was happening set in causing sobs to escape my throat. There was duct tape covering my mouth dimming my cries and I was tied to this stupid fucking chair so I couldn't use my hands to wipe my tears away.

I left my phone in the dressing room so I couldn't call for help. My friends are probably looking for me and I can't text Jeremiah back to let him know when I'm free. I'm probably never going to see my friends and family ever again.

What if I die down here?

~<~

Im really hoping what I just went through was just a dream. Maybe I'll open my eyes and I'll be laying in bed cuddling with Sweets and Honey.

I opened my eyes to find me on the ground. I could hear what sounded like a rag being rung out and then I could feel a warm cloth on my face.

It was in fact not a dream.

Once my eyes adjusted I was able to see what was actually going on. There was a young girl kneeling next to me using a washcloth to wipe off my severely smudged makeup.

I let out a scream and crawled away from her.

Hey I'm not tied up anymore! And the tape is gone.

"It's ok! I'm not gonna hurt you."

I shook my head and balled myself up.

"I promise. I'm Arabella. Charlene- Mrs. Galanis sent me in here to clean you up. I'm just taking your makeup off. And then you're gonna change out of your outfit into something more comfortable. I bought you an outfit of mine. You must be uncomfortable in...that."

I felt so embarrassed and so helpless. More cries left my body. I didn't fight her when she approached me to finish what she started. I allowed her to do her job as I sobbed.