Chapter 7: A Minor Hiccup

"Finally, I thought that class was going to last forever." Blake said as all 3 teams were in Team Rwby's dorm room after changing outfits.

"That old fossil really likes to hear himself talk. I swear, Port would be extremely easy to beat if he were evil, just wait until he starts talking then go for the takedown." Jaune remarked as he finished priming his web shooters before covering them with his sleeves.

"It's always when they start monologuing, you'd think bad guys would be smart enough to realize that going on about their entire plan when they aren't in a position of victory is a very bad idea. Oh well, makes it easier for us." Izuku said as he got a good look at the outfits Yang and Weiss were wearing.

" Izuku said as he got a good look at the outfits Yang and Weiss were wearing

"Man, you two look great

"Man, you two look great." Izuku said, making the blonde brawler just smile while Weiss had a faint blush on her face before smiling at Izuku's complement.

"Alrighty everyone, today's the day." Ruby said with lots of excitement as she got down from her bunk while Jaune and Izuku were just looking at their bunk beds.

"Quick question, what are we looking at exactly?" Izuku asked as he pointed at the very unsafe bunk beds that Team Rwby had put together.

"Our bunk beds, what else would they be?" Blake asked as Izuku, Shoto, Denki and Kirishima all looked at each with deadpan looks.

"Did you girls happen to binge Jackass or something before putting that together, because those are extremely not safe." Denki said while in absolute shock that the beds haven't caved in yet.

"Oh, Iida would definitely have a panic attack if he saw, this." Kirishima said, being incredibly honest with the girls.

"Well in our defense, we didn't have much to work with. That and we haven't done something like that before." Ruby admitted with a sheepish look on her face.

"Well, no worries since we just put our bunk beds together properly, and we still have supplies left so we can fix up your bed after this." Izuku said with a smile as Ruby hugged and thanked Izuku for his offer, causing some jealous within Yang, Blake and Weiss before Ruby got back on track.