CHAPTER 1

"I just got back, I will call you when I am settled" I said on a call with my boyfriend. He always called when I traveled. I was by a bus stop waiting for a bus to go to where I stay. A Mercedes Benz pulled up , the windows rolled down , and a guy in it smiled and told me to enter. Without thinking, I got into the car. "Where are you going " he asked, I told him where I was going to."It's not far from where I am going to". There was an awkward silence before he finally spoke up. "My name is William , Whats your name" he asked as he smiled ear to ear. He had dimples which made him look so handsome. "Juliette" I replied. " Can I be your romeo" he flirted. "Umm..wow that was forward" I said blown away by his flirtatious move. "I was kidding, I just felt like saying and it did" he laughed. I just looked at him, "I am sorry if that was too much" he said now looking at road. There was an awkward silence , "its okay" I said trying to lift up the mood. We finally reached my destination. We told each other bye before I walked to my house. I was trying to find my keys in my bag when my boyfriend called again, for a second I thought it was William before I remembered we didn't even exchange numbers. While I was cooking, I kept thinking of William. He was soo tall even if he was just sitting down and handsome and his smile was so warm because of his dimples. I was lost in thoughts that I didn't realize when my friend was literally in front of me waving in my face. "Julie, I know you have a handsome boyfriend but you can't keep thinking about him especially while you're cooking" she lectured me. "Zaynab, I am fully aware that I am cooking besides what if it is not my boyfriend I am thinking about" I said smiling while looking the other way. "You have a boyfriend and you're thinking of another guy". "Maybe" I smirked. "I don't even know what to say. Anyways, I am going out for a little party in the next two hours and I know how much you like parties" she said."Give me thirty minutes " I said already stuffing the food in my mouth that I just made. "Take it easy, you just made that food , Julie"she laughed and warned me at the same time. We arrived at the party, it was more of just three friends hanging out , no drinks, no music. I turned to her and said "I thought you said it was going to be a party". "Yes, it is but with no music, no drinks". I wanted to go home, I said hello to the people before lying to them that I had to make an important call. As I turned to leave, i bumped into someone. "Hey,its you again" the person said. It was William.