Idk what to title this chapter

Alright !!!! So let me just get started right away here and tell you guys the storyline
So this is kind of inspired by that one scene in BFB 30 where Four was making these scenarios in their head with the EXIT characters and them competing in multiple seasons

And basically what I have for it do far is a girl (This will be an object show comic btw) who got violently attacked by... idk who yet... and she suffers from head trauma, passes out from blood loss, and goes into a coma (Idk if this is fully medically accurate but like Im trying my hardest here)
And basically she lives in her head, where she makes a reality show using characters that she made up. All of them somehow with consciousness and she makes them compete, and fight against each other.

But as time goes on, she starts fighting the fact that this isn't real. She wants to stay here, essentially implying that she wants to be dead so that way she can stay in the wonderful dimension she made for herself, where she is the only god.

And that's all I have for it right now !!!!
Although the main character will be a character I made named "Rosy" (I promise I'll draw her soon)

And also the two names I have for it as of right now are: "The secret battle of lies" OR "Fight for self deception"

So uh yeah that's what I've been working on !!!!
(And fun fact: I originally wanted it to be a show that I would make myself, but then remembered that I can't animate- I can really only voice act and script write for shows)