14 | Leave

Target : 200 followers on wattpad

𝗟 𝗨 𝗡 𝗔

I snuggled my eyes with my finger tips as i finally let them open to the sunlight in the morning, i gathered my thoughts before heading to the bathroom.

Once there, I began to take a bath that washed away remnants of sleep, After that I wore my usual comfortable clothes that always bring a sense of peace.

I prayed fajr salah, my soul filled with peace as I poured out my heart in front of Allah.

After finishing, i stepped out of the room and the cool morning breeze brushed against my face as i strolled to his room beside.

I halted myself for an instant at the door, then finally gathered the courage and walked in as it wasn't locked.

I encountered him sleeping with gentle and steady breaths. I quietly sat beside him, careful not to disturb his slumber.

I hesitantly reached towards his forehead, gently tucking his hair aside with my small fingers as my heart raced.

I gently caressed his face with my fingertips, tracing the contours of his cheek then his eyes and nose with a soft touch.

As i moved closer, my heart skipped a beat with nervousness when my fingers reached his lips, I quickly pulled away, realising that my cheeks turned red.

I felt a jolt of electricity as if there was a certain magic that was captivating me.

no, no,

I shouldn't do this-my mind reminded me as i hurriedly rose up from the bed and ran outside the room.

I halted steps as i reached the doorsteps, quickly covered my face with my palms, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks as i turned red.

My pulses quicken even more as I take a deep breath, trying to steady myself, but the flutter of nerves only intensifies.

"Shukr Allah ka, wo uthey nahi warna main kya jawab deti, ke is waqt main unke kamre me maujood kyu thi?" the words i formed made me hesitate.

even I don't know why.

(thank Allah-he didn't wake up, otherwise what would I have answered to why I was in his room at that time.)

I shook my head trying to stabilize myself as i went downstairs, suddenly my phone rang from my room and I went in.

I picked up the phone, Zubia showed up on the screen and a smile formed on my lips.

"As'salamu Alaykum, zubi" I said, earning a cheerful laughter from her as she replied to the salam.

"Itne dino se baat nahi hui, meri yaad nahi aati kya?" she exclaimed, and i chuckled at her words "Nikah ho chuka hai mera, kisi ki biwi hu main ab" I said.

(we haven't talked for a long time, don't you remember me-I'm married now, I've become someone's wife)

"Kuch bhi!" she yelled teasingly, I knew she won't believe so easily.

(anything)

"Nahi, bohot kuch" I interrupted.

(no, many things)

"Aisa mazaak na kar, main thori si ummeed lekar khush ho jaati hu" she laughed it out.

(don't joke about this, I get happy with mere hope)