𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"An axe-murderer?" Kira repeats Stiles' words as she walks down the school hallway next to me, Scott and Stiles trailing behind us.

"A family murdering axe-murderer!" Stiles corrects in horror and I gulp in worry.

"I already heard about it" Scott admits as we stop at his locker.

"Wait, what? You did? How?" Stiles questions in disbelief.

"Mom called, didn't she?" I guess and my brother nods at me.

"She knew we'd see it on the news" Scott elaborates.

"Perfect! Let's go!" Stiles turns to walk to the exit and I swiftly grab him before he runs off.

"Whoa, whoa- we've got econ in five minutes" Scott informs the jittery boy I'm holding.

"All right, did you forget the part about the family murdering axe-murderer?" Stiles asks sarcastically as if my brother is stupid and I flash my pink eyes at him with a warning glare that makes him shiver.

"Did you forget your dad's the sheriff? They want us to stay out of it" Scott retorts, gently tugging me away from Stiles as I smirk smugly at Kira who grins at me in amusement.

"Are you guys kidding me?" Stiles whines like a child "There's a family murdering axe-murderer and we're not going to do anything about it?"

"Maybe we should just let the adults handle it" Kira suggests and Stiles looks between the two of them, his eye twitching.

"So, the two of you, you just want to stay here, school, go to class?" Stiles questions incredulously "Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life!"

"See you at tryouts?" Scott smiles sheepishly.

"Come on, Natty" Stiles huffs out, turning to walk away from the duo.

"First of all, I'm not a dog and second of all, I'm going that way" I retort, pointing to the opposite direction "You're welcome to come with me"

I wink at Kira when she coughs to cover a laugh and I head down the hall towards the library, smiling smugly when I hear the squeak of Stiles' shoes on the floor as he hurries after me.

"Wait for me!" Stiles hollers.

I settle into my seat on the bleachers between Kira and Malia as the boys are doing laps around the pitch, coach yelling at each of them as they finish.

"Terrible!"

"Horrifying!"

"Pathetic!"

"Unbelievably pathetic!"

"Is that everyone?" Coach Finstock shouts as they all stretch and as he asks Stiles keels over in front of him, struggling for a gasp of breath "Yup, that's everyone"

"Really, Tali? That one?" Malia questions me, looking on in disgust as Stiles drops to the ground and wheezes.

"I ask myself the same question every day, Mal" I sigh as I watch Scott drag the boy off the grass.