Chapter 06: control jungkook.

Jungkook carefully brought jimin to the restroom holding him properly

Jungkook carefully brought jimin to the restroom holding him properly. He loosened his grip and stood there. Jimin looked up asking something. Jungkook got the idea what it is but instead he is just blushing there. He closed his eyes tighter and pulled jimin's hospital pants down.

He did not look down but turned around to leave. He closed the door but Jimin gripped it shaking his head. Jungkook again tried to close the door but jimin whimpered holding the door and shakes it.

"You don't want this closed?" He asked looking at jimin scared eyes. Jungkook is trying his everything to not look down. The point is omega is standing there having his pant down.

"Get inside. I'll wait here" Jungkook said to jimin with softest voice who slowly walked back holding doors tightly. He finished his job and knocked the open door to call Jungkook. Jungkook turned around and saw jimin looking down. Unintentionally his eyes moved down. He instantly got in and pulled his pants up. He is getting wrong thoughts. Jimin scent being like this it is activating something in his heart.

He took jimin to the sink told jimin to hold his hands tightly for balance jimin legs are shaking in weakness. Jungkook took both of jimin hands and washed them with hand wash liquid without touching the needle area. Jungkook smiled washing jimins baby hands in his big hands it's looking like jimin is baby and he is the dada.

(They put patients diaper if situation is critical. But I made this into a drama. Cause I'm dramatic He-eh😈)

Jimin asked for mouthwash. Jungkook held jimins jaw softly and pour the mouthwash inside jimin's mouth. He started smiling warmly looking at jimins puffed cheeks. He saw how fragile jimin is and how baby he is. Jungkook smiled tightened because of what he was doing. He was rubbing jimin's back.

'What is wrong with me. I was never like this this little one will make me loose my license already I have so many eyes on me. Nobody wants me to be omega doctor. We're they scared of this? Am I like those alpha who lust on omega?' Jungkook started his chain of self doubt.

Jimin could not bend down his back bones are hurting. hence Jungkook brought a jug to help jimin spit the mouthwash back. If he wanted he could have arranged for a nurse. He don't have to do all these. He is a doctor infact he never did all these to anyone. Don't know why he is personally taking care of jimin.

He washed jimin's fragile face with warm water and took the towel out and gently dabbed his face with the towel.

Jimin is looking at Jungkook holding his white coat tightly for support. He is giving that innocent round eyes to Jungkook but it say nothing. This is the first time he felt alpha caring him.

Jungkook made eye contact with jimin. His eyes stopped looking at jimin's beautiful eyes. He felt like drowning in those eyes which are empty yet has something dark.

Without knowing jungkook started to lean down while his hands softly caressed jimin's cheeks those lips are distracting him. Jimin looked at him without any expression Jungkook came to his senses. "I'm sorry" he said and looked down. He is cursing at himself for putting that impression on younger. He looked like pervert. Don't know why younger thinking good about him mattered.