😳😳😳😳

At the U.S Freen pack her things to her lauggage then he inform her secretary Nam and her bodyguard heng that he will book a flight to Bangkok.Yes nam and heng are working on her company with that nam and heng are very excited because they will see their friends again especially Becky.

F;FREEN
N;NAM
H;HENG

F:why so excited huh🤨

N:boss we will meet our friends in bangkok after not seeing each other in years so we are very exited.

H; yes boss we will meet them if you want you can come with us if you are not busy right nam.

N:yes boss.

F:ok so that I will meet the friends of yours.

F;but make sure they will not piss me off understand?

Nam&heng:yes boss

F:okay go and bring my lauggage on the car

Freen,Heng,and Nam are a bit close so they talk to each other casually, because freen is a very cold CEO every one don't usually keep eye to eye contact on her freen is known to the Mafia of all the businesses she handle everyone will obey her command or what her wants.She is known already in the world wide because of her cruelness towards who betrayed her.She don't know that Becky is Nam and Heng's friend

As they got on the plane Freen can see that a group of man's get in the plane but she immediately call for her gangs to guard them.

As they arrive the group of man's immediately get out on the plane as they want to kill Freen.

But before they can kill Freen they sarrounded by freen's guard and they attack,As the group of man's defeat freen call the police and they went to jail.

N:boss are you okay

H:are you hurt boss

F:can you please don't mind me I need to get a lawyer they might use it against me.Find me a lawyer that can defend me to the court or should I say the Queen of the law. as soon as possible.

H&N:yes boss!!

Then they leave the police station.

As Becky is in the court defending the prisoner,she succeed in defending them as the she finish defending the prisoner and she went home she was about to enter the door when nam and heng suprise Becky.Becky was so shock and they hug each other then went in Becky's house.after The quick chat nam then went to the main point of the conversation.

N:uhm Becky can I ask a favor?

B:sure what is it?

N:my boss is finding a great lawyer so I should ask you if-

B:ok I know,I know your boss is cruel but it's okay I will be his/her lawyer.Btw what is her name.

N: SAROCHA CHANKIMHA

B:Oh okay after this job I will quit in law and I will take over the company that dad gave to me.

N: What! But it's okay we will respect your decision ☺️.

B:Thank you nam&heng

N&H: your always welcome our lawyer😉.

And they laughed 🤣.