chapter 14.

Becca pov.

After she said that I blush hardly and I can feel my knees are getting weaker so I said that we will be leaving because it's getting late then she agree while smirking .

What the heck this woman is thinking?

Then after we went to her car she open the passenger seat for me  that surprised me and jog to the driver sit,after she enter the car she stare at me.

B:is there something wrong?

She didn't answer it instead she leaned and we are inches away
Oh gosh!.
I feel her warm minty breath on my face.I thought she would kiss me so I close my eyes to wait for it but after some second I feel her hands on the seatbelt.

Shit!! What are you doing Rebecca,I cursed in my mind,then she said:

F:Always put your seatbelt,so that you are safe whatever happens.

B:oh okay

F:hey what happened why you're so red,do you having a fever?

Then she put her hands on my forehead to check me and gosh I feel butterflies in my stomach.
On how her warm hands touch my forehead and on how her cold voice became softer.But it didn't last long because I avoided her touch.

B:no,I-uh it's hot you know

F: oh uh I'll turn on the Aircon,are you ok now.She said after she turned on the Aircon.

B:yeah I'm ok now.

F:are you sure?

B:yeah, you can drive now.

After a few minutes she start the engine and start driving .

The Atmosphere inside the car is silent no one wants to brake the silence in the car and then while freen is driving the clouds became dark signalling that it will rain in any time so  they hurry up.

But unfortunately they we're trapped in the middle of the road when the rain become's heavier so freen decided to talk to Becky if they in a nearby house of something that will give their warm.

F:uhm bec can we stop at the nearby hotel?

B:why?is anything alright?

F:uh it's because of the rain I can't drive when the rain is heavy it can cause accident you know.

B:oh okay I don't mind it by the way.

So then they went to the nearest hotel and book it.The hotel is not big but it can make a person comfortable.Then after they enter the hotel they inquire if there is any room left because they can see many people are in the hotel so they hurry to inquire but it's only one room left so they will be sharing the night with each other.

.....