Chapter 3 Cub Learning System

Zhu Yuanyuan was quite afraid of death, but for the slim chance of returning to the modern world, she decided to fight.

  First he stretched out his left front hoof to test it out, then retracted it, his eyes widened with all his strength, and he groaned with a tight little face, "Come on, you will definitely be able to accept death as home!"

  His heart skipped a beat, he closed his eyes and was about to jump down, and suddenly there was a sound in his mind. There was a mechanical sound of ding, "Cub detected, qualifications being scanned...Scan completed, qualified for binding, binding..."

  "What the hell?" Zhu Yuanyuan jumped three feet high in shock.

  This familiar routine sounds so much like binding certain systems in system novels, but don't those systems ask for the host's opinion before binding them?

  Why was she forced to win the prize?
  Surprised and confused, Tongzi announced that the binding was completed, and introduced himself seriously in a mechanical voice, "Hello Zhu Yuanyuan, I am the latest version of the Cub Learning System 51741 of the Galaxy in the Interstellar Age. It is my pleasure to serve you."

  Zhu Yuanyuan always felt that Tongzi's The number didn't sound right, but I was using my brain too much today. I couldn't figure it out for a while, so I just threw it away and asked curiously, "Learning system? What does it teach? Hunting? Are there any rewards?"

  "There are no knowledge points related to hunting. ," Tongzi said dryly, "This system knows astronomy and geography, and knows how to make high-tech products such as hover cars, intelligent robots, and mechas. You can get knowledge points by completing daily learning tasks." "It's quite

  knowledgeable. ," Zhu Yuanyuan was not too happy and continued to ask, "What is the use of the knowledge points?"

  "You can redeem the things you like in the system mall," Tongzi answered.

  Zhu Yuanyuan finally smiled after hearing this, "I just like shopping in shopping malls. Can you let me see what it's like?"

  "Okay," Tongzi did not refuse.

  The next second, a virtual screen appeared in front of Zhu Yuanyuan's eyes, with only two big golden characters on it - Shopping Mall.

  She subconsciously reached out and clicked, trying to open the mall to check the products, but she clicked Lonely.

  "What's going on? I can only watch but not enter? Then how can I redeem things then?"

  "Of course I command with my mind," Tongzi answered matter-of-factly.

  "Oh~ Then open the mall and show it to me."

  "You don't have enough permissions to open it," Tongzi said coldly.

  Zhu Yuanyuan was dumbfounded. Why should she look at those two big characters if she couldn't open it?

  Looking lonely, Zhu Yuanyuan's whole person, no, I should say the whole pork eye, visibly slumped, and said sadly, "Then how can I turn it on?" "

  After completing the learning task, it will automatically turn on when the knowledge points reach 100. "Tongzi replied, "Does the host want to accept the mission now?"

  Zhu Yuanyuan was relieved, as long as there is hope of opening it. With the mall in the future, there is hope of survival.

  With her small arms and legs, as well as her skin color, she obviously inherited her grandma's genes, and her figure won't be much bigger when she becomes an adult. She has no advantages other than being cute. She may not be able to support herself by hunting, so she has to have a way out.