Chapter 15 Discovering Potatoes

Zhu Yongmeng sincerely felt that his sister was too naughty and seemed not as cute as before. During the night break, he pouted and complained to his mother-in-law, "My sister is disobedient and needs to be taught a lesson."

  "Really? "Zhu Xiaofen yawned and said nonchalantly, "Little cubs are so lively. They will be fine in a few years." "

  What?" Zhu Yongmeng couldn't accept this cruel reality, "I still have to swallow my anger and be beaten. After years of tossing, you must be trying to scare me."

  "I'm not trying to scare you," Zhu Yongyong said in an angry voice, "You also came here like this, you have only been sensible for a few months, and you are the last person who has the right to dislike my sister. "

  Zhu Yongmeng was shocked, "Is that so?"

  Why didn't he feel anything at all? No, it must be a lie, "I have been obedient since I was a child, brother, don't try to lie to me."

  "No lie," Zhu Yongmeng complained about his brother's never Without leaving any room, he said, "Before my sister could transform into an animal, you were always crying and wanting to go out with grandma. You were unwilling to go to Uncle Dong to learn hunting skills. You even sneaked into the mud pit while daddy was hunting..."

  This Every piece of evidence proves that Brother Zhu is a naughty boy who deserves a beating.

  Zhu Yuanyuan's eyes lit up when she heard this. It turned out that the second brother had so much dark history, and the eldest brother could remember these little things clearly. Either he had a good memory or he was particularly concerned about his younger brothers and sisters.

  She privately thought it was the latter, so she gave a thumbs up and sincerely praised, "Brother, you are so kind." "

  Nonsense, how can he be so good?" Zhu Yong angrily rolled to the side twice, showing with his actions that he wanted to compete with his eldest brother. Clear boundaries, "I don't talk about the obedient and obedient side. I only remember the times when I was naughty occasionally." "

  Is there another possibility?" Zhu Yuanyuan smiled with her big eyes bent. "It's not that I don't want to say good things about you. In fact, I can't remember what's good about you."

  Brother Zhu is ten years old this year. In the past two years, he was a naughty boy who was disliked by people. He didn't do good things every day. Brother Zhu is used to cleaning up the mess for his younger brother. He is so impressed that he can't say anything. Good words come.

  "Impossible, absolutely impossible," Zhu Yong fiercely denied, "I have always been well-behaved. My eldest brother must be jealous that I am favored by my parents and deliberately smear my reputation."

  Everyone listened to the gossip with their ears pricked up, "... ..." It's hard to say whether he is favored or not, he is really thick-skinned.

  That's right, Zhu Yuanyuan's family is not the only one sleeping outside. The weather is so hot that most of the orcs in the tribe can't hold it in any longer. Only the single adult female and the frail old orc still live at home.

  Speaking of which, the cave is shady and cool. If you don't light a fire in the cave in summer, Ren Ren can barely live there.

  Zhu Yongmeng thought that the reason why his family didn't come out to live was because his sister was cooking soup in the cave, which forced everyone to live out, and he couldn't help but feel resentful in his heart.

  If you lived at home, where would there be so many people watching the excitement?
  No, I have to teach my sister a good lesson tomorrow while my father, mother, and elder brother are not at home, so that she will listen to her brother. Otherwise...