I Love You....

-Nate's POV-
After Drew got really protective of Lily, I got up. "Nate?" Austin asked. "I'll be back...." I said, leaving the group and heading outside for some air. I stopped and sat on a nearby bench until...."Nate?" Lily's sweet, carefree, happy voice filled my ears. Turning to face her, I smiled slightly. "What's up? Your usually so happy and carefree." She said, sitting down next to me. "Drew.. I know he's protective because your his girlfriend but he keeps...well...glaring at me...." I replied. 'I have a crush on you but I can't have you...' I thought. Lily snapped me back to reality. "I know Nate. It's annoying I know but trust me... It'll be okay." She said,brushing a stray piece of hair from my face. My eyes locked with hers.

-Lily's POV-
Nate's eyes locked with mine. "Nate?" I asked. "I love you but I can't have you." He said, looking away tears falling slowly. "Aww my little spiderman...." I said, using an old nickname I had come up with. "Lils you haven't called me that in forever." He said, still looking away. "I thought it was appropriate." I said, gently forcing the blonde haired, brown eyed drummer I called my best friend to look at me. He smiled slightly, his hand holding mine. "Your beautiful, perfect, stunning.... Drew's lucky to have you. Levi's lucky to have such a beautiful twin sister.... I love you Lily Jones but I just can't have you." He said, getting up and starting to leave. "Nate...." I said, getting up and grabbing his arm. "Yeah?" He said, spinning round to face me. "Never stop dreaming." I said. And with that Nate kissed me. "LILY JONES HOW COULD YOU!" Drew's sudden yell came from behind me. I froze and Nate pulled away. "Drew... I-I can explain..." I stuttered. "No...." Drew said, punching me causing me to collapse to the floor. Drew was never really an aggressive boy.... But that sent him over the edge. "Stop!" Nate said, picking me up. It took both Levi and Austin to keep Drew from lunging at me and Nate. I sobbed, my mascara flowing with the tears. A bruise had formed and so had a cut. Tears mixed with a crimson blood red colour and mascara fell to the floor. Feeling weak from the blow Drew had delivered and the sight of blood caused me to very nearly black out. "Lily!" My twin brother's worried yell was muffled. I blacked out moments later. Not from the sight of the blood but Drew had escaped Levi and Austin's firm grip and had delivered another threatening blow to my chest.

|A/N| SHUN ME! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!!! But chapter so DEAL WITH IT!!! Is this okay? Is it bad? Idk but I made this up on the spot so! {486 words!}

This is Charley signing off!
🙊➰😅🎶🙉😂😌🙈💜☺️🎧💗💕✨👊🏼🔥😍😘🎸