1 | His Sole Obsession

𝗔 𝗨 𝗧 𝗛 𝗢 𝗥

In the midst of a raging storm, It was raining heavily, with clouds growling.

Even every drop falling on his body was turning his blood boil, the world around seemed to hold no attention as He Is Aziel Aziz.

The entire road was filled with darkness, Similarly his heart was filled with wickedness. He continued walking further with various injuries on his leg, taking another step He snapped out—as an anonymous light brimmed out of his eyes.

“Do you want me to die, without even blessing myself with a glance of you?” He whispered.

The sudden screech of tires pierced the air, as a car came barreling towards him, the vehicle slammed into him with a jarring impact, sending him flying to the side.

As the darkness closed in, he succumbed to unconsciousness, fading into a hazy memory.

As time passed, the darkness faded, and sunlight began to fill the place, creating a cascade in the morning.

On the other side, she hurriedly ran through the stairs realising that she is running too late as always being Luna Khan.

“why do people expect me to shorten my sleep for work?” she mumbled.

Her Abaya edges cascades in soft waves, her creamy skin enhancing her delicate beauty, long eyelashes exuding a softness, adding a touch of allure to her already enchanting olive green eyes.

As she walked along the winding path, lost in her thoughts, a shift beneath her eyes caught him laying behind the tree—she tilted her head to see his face.

With a sense of urgency, she swiftly walks closer, her eyes determined as she scanned the street for a taxi to drop him to the hospital.

Spotting one approach, she raised her hand, signaling for the cab to stop.

She quickly moved to assist me in getting into the cab with the help of the cab driver.

After some time, they finally reached.

Luna thanked the driver after entering the hospital as people rushed to his aid, assisting him and swiftly taking to the emergency ward.

After a few hours of monitoring, the medical staff declared he was stable and then shifted him to the general ward.

His gaze fixed on the ceiling, as he slowly regained consciousness. In a quiet moment, a female doctor entered the room to assess Aziel's injuries “Leave.”

His single utterance compelled her to retrace her steps.

The room again got filled with silence, And he intended to wipe the flowing blood from his injuries in a slight.

Abruptly his phone rang, he received the call after seeing the name on screen Hannan Raza Ali.

“We found her.” a whisper echoed, his lips curved into a mere smile hearing the statement he yearned for years.

“do you need me to send someone to pick you up?” Hannan added, while he refused in a go and ended the call.

In a fleeting moment, his surroundings faded into darkness as he drifted into unconsciousness again.

Later, as the clock struck midnight, his eyes snapped open, the dimly lit room revealed shadows—His gaze wandered around the room until it landed on her sitting quietly on the chair beside his bed.

He noticed her face veiled and her Abaya flowing gracefully around her, a sudden desire to see her face surged within him.

Suddenly as her eyes fluttered due to the sound of storms and he inquired, “Who are you?”